Document Type : Research Article
1 Ph.D. Student, Faculty of Management and Accounting, College of Farabi, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
2 Assistant Professor, College of Farabi, University of Tehran, University of Tehran, Iran
19. Carey, Ch. & Matlay, H. (2010). Creative disciplines education: a model for assessing ideas in entrepreneurship education?. Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 52, 694-709.
20. Chandler, G. & Hanks, S. (1998). An Examination of the Substitutability of Founders Human and Financial Capital in Emerging Business Ventures. Journal of Business Venturing, 13(5), 353-369.
21. Chenari, M. (2008). Socratic Method as a Strategy for Civic Education. Journal of Educational Innovations, 7(27), 137-154.
22. Chuang, Y.C. (1999). The role of human capital in economic development: evidence from Taiwan. Asian Economic Journal, 13(2).
23. Coogan, J. & Herrington, N. (2011). Q methodology: an overview, Journal of Research in Secondary Teacher Education, 1(2).
24. Dehghani, S., Gharooni, A. & Arabzadeh, A. (2013). Staff empowerment, entrepreneurial behaviors and organizational efficiency in iranian headquarter education”, 2nd World Conference on Business, Economics and Management-WCBEM. Published by Elsevier Ltd. Selection and peer review under responsibility of Organizing Committee of BEM.
25. Estaki, A., Amiri, Sh., Moghtadaie, M. & Latifi, Z. (2014). Effectiveness of Educational Program Based on Always Method on Bullying Boys’ Social Pleasant Behaviors. Clinical Psychology & Personality (Daneshvar Raftar), 20(9), pp. 65-74.
27. Kaya, V.H. & Altuk, Y.G. (2012). The views concerning in-service teacher education courses in Science teachers’ professional development. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 47, 600 – 604.
28. Lipgar, M.R. (1999). An empirical probe of subjective probability notions, guessing behavior, and personality correlates. 25th Anniversary Annual Convention Chicago, May, 26-30.
29. Mehrmohammadi, M. (2013). teacher educational curriculum and its collaborative implementation model: a transformative strategy for teacher education in Iran”, Journal of Theory and Practice in Curriculum, 1(1), 5-26.
30. Movahedi, Y., Kariminezhad, K., Hashemi Nosratabadi, T. & Movahedi, M. (2014). the effectiveness of an educational model based on spirituality on improving the components of life quality in night school students. Ravanshenasi va Din, 7(1).
31. Pnina, S. (2009). Using Q method in qualitative research., International Journal of Qualitative Method, 8(1), 93-97.
32. Parsa Yekta, Z., & Nikbakht Naserabadi, A.R. (2004). Concept Mapping as an Educational Strategy to Promote Meaningful Learning. Journal of Medical Education, 5(2), 47-50.
33. Robbins, S.P. & Judge, T.A. (2009). Organizational behavior. (13th ed.). Pearson, Prentice Hall.
35. Stephenson, W. (1953). The study of behavior: Q technique and its methodology. Chicago: University of Chicago press.
36. Warts, K. (2005). A guide to human capital theory: retrieved from human capital theory. Available at http://humancapitaltheory.com.
37. Watts, S. & Stenner, P. (2005). Doing Q methodology. Qualitative Research in Psychology, 2, 67-91.
38. Yildizlar, M. & Kargi, E. (2010). Preschool teachers’ expectations and evaluations on the effects of in-service teacher education in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 1951–1954.