Document Type : Research Article
1 Assistant Professor, Faculty of Entrepreneur, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
2 Professor, Faculty of Management, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
3 MSc. Faculty of Management, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
10. Coetzer, A. (2007). Employee perceptions of their workplaces as learning. Journal of Workplace Learning, 19(7), 417-434.
11. Cooper, N.J. (2010). Facilitating learning from formative feedback in level 3 assessment. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 25(3), 279-291.
12. Crinona, J. & Marin, B. (2010). The role of Peer Feedback in learning to write explanatory texts: why the tutors learn the most. Language Awareness, 19(2), 111-128.
13. Cseh, M. (2002). Management learning and development in central and eastern Europe: the case of Romanian Small Business Owner-Managers. Journal of Transnational Management Development, 7(4), 55-71.
14. Down, S. (1998). Owner-manager learning in small firms. Journal of Business and Enterprise Development, 6(3), 267-280.
15. Eraut, M. (2004). Informal Learning in the workplace. Studies in Continuing Education, 26(2), 247-273.
16. Hon, A. (2012). When competency-based pay relate stocreative performance: the moderating role of employee psychological need. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 31(1), 130-138.
17. Ilesanmi; Olatundun, Oluwatoyin. (2010). Workplace mentoring: learning and developmental approaches. In Mentoring: A Key Issue in Human Resource Management (pp.169-179). Sabinet Online.
18. Jang, S., Ko, E.J., Woo, W. (2005). Unified context representing user-centric: Who, where, when, what, how and why. UbiPCMM. 2005. 26-34
19. Kessler, R. (2012). Competency-based interview: How to Master the Tough interview style used by the fortune 500s. Career Pr Inc.
20. Mintzberg, H. (2004).Third-Generation management development. TD, March 2004, 28-37.
21. Pannoni, R. & Ricketts, G. (2010). A new taxonomy for learning. Chief Learning Officer. August 2010, 32-35.
22. Tarbell, L. & Graham, M. (2006). The importance of the employee perspective in the competency development of human resource professionals. Human Resource Management, 45(3). 337-355.
23. Tynjälä, P., Pirhonen, M., Vartiainen, T. & Helle, L. (2009). Educating IT project managers through project-based learning: a working-life perspective. Communications of the association for information systems, 24(16), 270-288.
24. Ulrich, D., Allen, J., Brockbank, W., Younger, J. & Nyman, M. (2009). HR Transformation Building Human Resource from the Outside In, United states, MC Graw Hill.
25. Wang, Y., Lo, H.P. & Yang, Y. (2004). The constituents of core competencies and firm performance: evidence from high-technology firms in china. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 21(4), 249-280.