Document Type : Research Article
1 MS, Department of Public Administration, Payame Noor University, Rasht, Guilan, Iran
2 Assistant Professor, Department of Public Administration, Payame Noor University, Tehran, Iran
10. Ahearne, M., Mathieu, J.E. and Rapp, A. (2005). To empower or not to empower your sales force? An empirical examination of the influence of empowering lead behaviors on customer satisfaction and performance, Journal of Applied Psychology, 90: 945-955.
11. Bakiev, E. (2013). The Influence of Interpersonal Trust and Organizational Commitment on Perceived Organizational Performance, Journal of Applied Economics and Business Research JAEBR, 3(3): 166-180.
12. Barton, H. and Barton, C.L. (2011). Trust and psychological empowerment in the Russian work context, Human Resource Management Review, 21: 201-208.
13. Bell, M.P., Ozbilgin, M.F., Beauregard, T.A. and Surgevil, O. (2011). Voice, silence, and diversity in 21st century organizations: strategies for inclusion of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender employees, Human resource management, 50(1): 131-146.
14. Boichuk, J.P. and Menguc, B.R. (2013). Engaging Dissatisfied Retail Employees to Voice Promotive Ideas: The Role of Continuance Commitment, Journal of Retailing, 89: 207-218.
15. Chan, S.C. (2013). Paternalistic leadership and employee voice: Does information sharing matter, Human Relations, 67(6): 667-693.
16. Conchie, S.M., Taylor, P.J. and Donald, L.J. (2012). Promoting safety voice with safety-specific transformational leadership: The mediating role of two dimensions of trust, Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 17(1): 105-115.
17. Detert, J.R. and Burris, E.R. (2007). Leadership Behavior and Employee Voice: Is the Door Really Open? Academy of Management Journal, 50(4): 869-884. Egan, T. (2013). The Impact of Leader Coaching Behavior on Engineers’ Motivation to Learn and Voicing Behavior, 120th ASEE Annual Conferenceand Exposition, American Society for Engineering Education, 1-18.
18. Ellis, J.B. and Van Dyne, L. (2009). Voice and Silence as observer's reactions to defensive voice: predictions based on communication competence theory. In J. Greenberg and M.S. Edwards (Eds.), Voice and silence in organizations, Copy right by emerald group publishing limited, 38-61.
19. Ergeneli, A., Ari, G. S. and Metin, S. (2007). Psychological empowerment and its relationship to trust in immediate managers, Journal of Businessresearch, 60(1): 41-49.
20. Erturk, A. (2008). A trust-based approach to promote employees: openness to organizational change in Turkey, International Journal of Manpower, 29(5): 462-483.
21. Gao, L., Janssen, O. and Shi, K. (2011). Leader trust and employee voice: The moderating role of empowering leader behaviors, The Leadership Quarterly, 22: 787-798.
22. Hakimi, N. (2010). Leader Empowering Behaviour: The Leader’s Perspective Understanding the Motivation behind Leader Empowering Behaviour, Erasmus research institute of management -Erim, 184, 1-155.
23. Holland, P., Cooper, B.K. and Pyman, A. (2012). Trust in management: the role of employee voice arrangements and perceived managerial opposition to unions, Human Resource Management Journal, 22(4): 377-391.
24. Hsiung, H.H. (2012). Authentic Leadership and Employee Voice Behavior: A Multi-Level Psychological Process, J Bus Ethics, 107: 349-361.
25. Kutanis, O., Ardıç, K., Uslu, O. and Karakiraz, A. (2014). Emotional Inteligence, Fear Based Silence and Trust to Manager, Polish Journal of Management Studies. 10(2): 133-142.
26. Lamsa, A.M. and Pucetaite, R. (2006). Development of organizational trust among employees from a contextual perspective, Business Ethics, 15(2): 130-141.
27. Li, C. and Wu, K. (2015). Investigation of Motive between Transformational Leadership and Prosocial Voice: An Empirical Study in China, International Journal of Leadership Studies, 9: 115-130.
28. Malami, U. and Zaiton, H. (2013). Antecedents and outcomes of voice and silence behaviours of employees of tertiary educational institutions in Nigeria, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 97: 188-193.
29. McAllister, D.J. (1995). Affect- and cognition-based trust as foundations for interpersonal cooperation in organization, Academy of Management Journal, 38(1): 42-59.
30. Morrison, E.W. (2014). Employee Voice and Silence, The Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 1: 97-173.
31. Nikolaou, I., Vakola, M. and Bourantas, D.C. (2011). The role of silence on employees attitudes “the day after” a merger, Personnel Review, 40(6): 723-741.
32. Payne, H.J. (2014). Examining the relationship betweenTrust in Supervisor-Employee Relationships and Workplace Dissent Expression, Communication Research Reports, 31(2): 131-140.
33. Travis, D.J., Gomez, R.J. and Mor Barak, M.E. (2011). Speaking up and stepping back: Examining the link between employee voice and job neglect, Children and Youth Services Review, 33: 1831-1841.
34. Tundjungsari, V., Istiyanto, J.E., Winarko, E. and Wardoyo, R. (2011). Enhancing Participation Process in Public Decision Making with MCDA and Trust Modeling, IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science, 8: 53-63.
35. Vangel, K. (2011). Employee Responses to Job Dissatisfaction, Academy of Management Journal, 50(4): 869-884.
36. Wang, Q., Weng, Q., McElro, j.C., Ashkanasy, N.M. and Lievens, F. (2014). Organizational career growth and subsequent voice behavior: The role of affective commitment and gender, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 84: 431-441.