Document Type : Research Article
1 Assistant Professor, Department of Human Resource Management, University of Imam Hussein (AS), Tehran, Iran
2 Associate Professor, Department of Human Resource Management, University of Imam Hussein (AS), Tehran, Iran
3 Ph.D. Student in Industrial Management, Islamic Azad University, South Tehran, Iran
4 Master of Public Administration, School of Management, Tehran University, Iran
10. Colquitt, LePine and Noe,J (2000). Toward an integrative theory of training motivation: A meta-analytic path analysis of 20 years of research, Journal of Applied Psychology, 85(5): 678-707.
11. Dorji, R. (2014). Transfer of learning from the out-country training programs (Ministry of Education, Bhutan) Royal Government of Bhutan. M.A. Thesis, School of Education and Community Studies, University of Canberra.
13. Harrison, M.I. (2005). Diagnosing organizations: Methods, Model, and Process, Applied Social Research Methods series, Vol. 8. 3rd ed.California: SAGE publication, Inc, Vol.1-192.
14. Holton, E.F. III and Baldwin, T.T. (2003). Making transfer happen: an action perspective on learning transfer systems, in Holton, E.F. III and Baldwin, T.T. (Eds), Improving Learning Transfer in Organizations, Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer, San Francisco,. CA.
15. Johnson, B. (2015). Toward a definition of mixed methods research, New York: SAGE Publications.
16. Liane, P. and Claire, M. (2012). Embedding a Peer-Supported Development Scheme: Overcoming Challenges in Engaging Staff and Students in Continuing Professional Development, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46: 3830-3836.
17. Martell, R. and Richard, M. (2010). The Role of Continuing Education and Training in Human Resource Development: An Administrations viewpoint, Journal of Academic Librarianship, 40(3):151-155.
18. Merriam, L. (2005). Learning transfer, PAACE Journal of Lifelong Learning, 14.
19. Noe, R.A. (2010). Employee training and development, New York: McGraw-Hill.
20. Phillips, P. (2008). Professional Development as a Critical Component of Continuing Teacher Quality, Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 3(1): 1-9.
21. Sahinidis, A.G. and Bouris, J. (2012). Employee perceived training-effectiveness relationship to employee attitudes, Journal of European Industrial Training, 32(1): 63-76.
22. Sakaran, Oma.(2002). Methods in Management, First Edition, Tehran: State Management Training Center.
23. Schmitz, M. (2009). Report on transfer of training, Training and DevelopmentVol.4. Pp.25-42.
25. Tavakolidarestani, Sh. and Shahbazmoradi, S. (2009). Human resources management diagnostic by focus on improvement, Human resources management quarterly in oil industry, 2(4): 94-110.
26. Verkatraman, N. (1989). Strategic orientation of business enterprises: the construct, dimensionality and measurement, Management Science, 35.
27. Baldwin, John And Holton, Joanne (2003). Human Capital Development And Innovation: The Case Of Training Small And Medium Sized Firms, Micro- Economic Analysis Division, Statistics Canada And Canadian Institute For Advanced Research.
28. Bernardin . H, J (2003). Human resource management. United state: megraw hill.
29. Shiyaoo, B. (1980). The service organization:climate is crucial. Organizaitonal Dynamics, 9 (2), 52-65.
30. Alkbolot, A., Kardak, A (2011). Using enablers of the EFQM model to manage institutions of higher education. Quality Assurance in Education, 14(2), 99-122.