10. Boisnier, A. and Chatman, J.A. (2002). The Role of Subcultures in Agile Organizations. In R.S. Peterson, and E. Mannix (Eds.), Leading and Managing People in Dynamic Organizations, chapter 6. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Earlbaum Associates.
11. Cameron, K.S. and Quinn, R.E. (2006). Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture: Based on the Competing Values Framework, San Francisco, CA: John Wiley and Sons.
12. Cameron, K.S. and Quinn, R.E. (1999). Diagnosing and changing organizational culture: based on the competing values framework, Massachusetts: AddisonWesley.
13. Conrad, C. and Poole, M.S. (1998). Strategic organizational communication: Into the twenty-first century. Toronto: Harcourt Brace College Publishers.
14. Danielsson, M., Nilsen, P., Öhrn, A., Rutberg, H., Fock, J. and Carlfjord, S. (2014). Patient safety subcultures among registered nurses and nurse assistants in Swedish hospital care: a qualitative study, BMC Nursing, 13-39.
15. Denison, D., Nieminen, L. and Kotrba, L. (2013). What are you really measuring with a culture survey? Denison, 8(1).
16. Field, A. (2005). Discovering Statistics using SPSS (2nd ed.), Sage: London.
17. Field, A. (2009). Discovering Statistics using SPSS, Sage: London.
18. Fink, G. and Mayrhofer, W. (2009). Cross-cultural competence and management-setting the stage, European Journal of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management, 1(1): 42-65.
19. Fletcher, B., Jones, F. and Turner, C. (1991). Measuring Organisational Culture: The Cultural Audit, Cambridge: PSI Pub.
20. Geertz, C. (1973). Interpretation of cultures, New York: Basic Books.
21. Gjuraj, E. (2013). The importance of national culture studies in the organizational context, European Scientific Journal, 9(11): 160-180.
22. Hair, J.F., Black, W.C., Babin, B.J., Anderson, R.E. and Tatham, R.L. (2006). Multivariate data analysis, Prentice Hall Pearson Education.
23. Harper, D. (2001). Online Etymology Dictionary. Retrieved from http://www.etymonline.com
24. Heskett, J.L. (2012). The Culture Cycle: How to Shape the Unseen Force that Transform Performance, New Jersey: FT Press.
25. Hitt, M.A., Miller, C. and Colella, A. (2006). Organizational behavior: A Strategic Approach, USA: Wiley.
26. Hofstede, G. (1980). Culture's Consequences: International Differences in Work-related Values, Beverly Hills, CA: Sage.
27. Hofstede, G. (1991). Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind, London: McGraw-Hill.
28. Hofstede, G. (1997). Cultures and organizations: Software of the mind - intercultural cooperation and its importance for survival, New York: McGraw-Hill.
29. Hofstede, G. (1998). Identifying organizational subcultures: an empirical approach, Journal of Management Studies, 35(1): 1-12.
30. Hofstede, G. (2001). Culture's consequences: comparing values, behaviors, institutions, and organizations across nations, Thousand Oaks: Sage.
31. Hofstede, G. (2010). Cultures and organizations: software of the mind: international cooperation and its importance for survival, Revised and expanded (3rd ed.), New York: McGraw-Hill.
32. Hofstede, G., Neuijen, B., Ohayv, D. and Sanders, G. (1990). Measuring organizational cultures: a qualitative and quantitative study across twenty cases, Administrative Science Quarterly, 35(2): 286-316.
33. Jones, G.R. (1983). Transaction costs, property rights, and organizational culture: an exchange perspective, Administrative Science Quarterly, 28: 454-467.
34. Jung, T., Scott, T., Davies, H.T.O., Bower, P., Whalley, D., McNally, R. and Mannion, R. (2009). Instruments for Exploring Organizational Culture: A Review of the Literature, Public Administration Review, 69: 1087-1096.
35. Kaiser, H.F. and Rice, J. (1974). Little Jiffy, Mark IV, Educational and Psychological Measurement, 34: 111-117.
36. Leung, K., Bhagat, R.S., Buchan, N.R., Erez, M. and Gibson, C.B. (2005). Culture and international business: recent advances and their implications for future research, Journal of International Business Studies, 36(4): 357-378.
37. Martin, J. and Siehl, C. (1983). Organizational culture and counterculture: an uneasy symbiosis, Organizational Dynamics, 12: 52-64.
38. Martin, J. (2002). Organizational Culture: Mapping the Terrain, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage
39. Martin, J. (2004). Organisational culture, Research Paper No 1847, Stanford University.
40. Martin, J. (2001). Meta-theoretical controversies in studying organisational culture. Research Paper no. 1676, Stanford University.
41. Martin, J., Frost, P.J. and O'Neill, O.A. (2004). Organisational Culture: Beyond Struggles for Intellectual Dominance, Research Paper No 1864, Stanford Graduate School of Business.
42. Meyers, L.S., Gamst, G. and Guarino, A.J. (2006). Applied multivariate research: Design and interpretation, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
43. Meyerson, D. and Martin, J. (1987). Cultural change: An integration of three different views, Journal of Management Studies, 24: 623-47.
44. Millan, M.R., Kastanis, E.F. and Fahara, M.F. (2014). Effectiveness indicators as interpreted by the subcultures of a higher education institution, Research in Higher Education Journal, 24.
45. Morgan, P.I. and Ogbonna, E. (2008). Subcultural dynamics in transformation: A multi-perspective study of healthcare proessional, Human Relations, 61(1): 39-65.
46. Rattray, J.C. and Jones, M.C. (2007). Essential elements of questionnaire design and development, Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 234-243.
47. Sackmann, S.A. (1992). Culture and subcultures: an analysis of organizational knowledge, Administrative Science Quarterly, 37(1): 140-161.
48. Sackmann, S.A. (2011). Culture and performance. In N. M. Ashkanasy, C.M. Wilderoom, and M.F. Peterson (Eds.). Handbook of Organizational Culture and Climate (pp. 188-224), Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
49. Santos, F.M. and Eisenhardt, K.M. (2005). Organisational boundaries and theories of organization. Organisation Science, 16(5): 491-508.
50. Schein, E. (1996). Three culture of management: The key to organizational learning, Soan Management Review, 38: 9-21.
51. Schein, E.H. (1990). Organizational culture, American Psychologist, 45(2): 109-119.
52. Schein, E.H. (2004). Organizational Culture and Leadership (3rd ed.), San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
53. Schein, E.H. (2010). Organizational Culture and Leadership (4th ed.), San Francissco: Jossey-Bass.
54. Schneider, B., Ehrhart, M.G. and Macey, W.H. (2013). Organizational Climate and Culture, Annual Review of Psychology, 64: 1-28.
55. Stevens, J.P. (2002). Applied multivariate statistics for the social sciences (4th ed.), Mahwaw, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
56. Tabachnik, B.G. and Fidell, L.S. (2001). Using Multivariate Statistics (4th ed.), Needham Heights, MA: Pearson.
57. Trice, H. and Beyer, J.M. (1993). The culture of work organizations, Englewood Cliffs, N.J: Prentice-Hall.
58. Van Maanen, J. and Bareley, S.R. (1985). Cultural organization: Fragments of a theory. In P.J. Frost, L.F. Moore, M.R. Louis, C.C. Lundberg, and J. Martin (Eds.), Organizational Culture (pp. 31-54), Beverly Hills: Sage.
59. Wallach, E.J. (1983). Individuals and Organizations: The Cultural Match, Training and Development Journal, February, 29-36.