Document Type : Research Article
1 Assistant Professor, Collefe of Farabi, University of Tehran, Qom, Iran
2 Ph. D. Student, College of Farabi, University of Tehran, Qom, Iran
3 Professor, College of Farabi, University of Tehran, Qom, Iran
10. Alavi, S. H. A., Matin, H. Z., Jandaghi, G., & Saeedi, S. R. R. (2010). Pathology of Structure and Organization (Administrator Organization) of Cadastre Plan from Technological Perspective. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, 18, pp. 85-98.
11. Allen, K. E. (2001). Paradigm Shifts: How to Manage Complex Organizations. Allen and Associates, St. Cloud, MN 56304, Keallen1@charter. net, 1-8.
12. Ansoff, H. & McDonnell, E. (1990). Implementing Strategic Management, (2nd Edi.).
13. Ashkenas, R. (2007). Simplicity-minded management. Harvard Business Review, 85(12), pp. 101-109.
14. Baccarini, D. (1996). The concept of project complexity: A review. International Journal of Project Management, 14(6), pp. 201–204.
15. Boisot, M. & Child, J. (1999), ``Organizations as adaptive systems in complex environments: the case of China'' , Organization Science, Vol. 10 No. 3, pp. 237-252.
16. Botchkarev, A. & Finnigan, P. (2014). Complexity in the Context of Systems Approach to Project Management. arXiv preprint arXiv:1412. 1027.
17. Burns, T. & Stalker, G. M. (1966). The Management of Innovation, 2ndedn. London: Tavistock.
18. Capra, F. (1997). Das Tao der Phyik: Die Konvergenz von westlicher Wissenschaft und o stilicherPhilosophie, 3rd ed. , Knaur, Munich.
19. Cascio, W. F. & Montealegre, R. (2016). How Technology Is Changing Work and Organizations. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 3, pp. 349-375.
20. Crawford, L., Hobbs, B. J., & Turner, J. R. (2005). Project Categorisation Systems. Project Management Institute.
21. Dooley, K. (2002). Organizational complexity. In A. Sorge (Ed(, Organization. London: Thomson Learning: pp. 213–223.
22. Dunović, I. B., Radujković, M., & Škreb, K. A. (2014). Towards a New Model of Complexity–The Case of Large Infrastructure Projects. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 119, pp. 730-738. Elsevier ScienceDirect.
23. Dvir, D., Sadeh, A., & Malach-Pines, A. (2006). Projects and project managers: The relationship between project managers' personality, project types, and project success. Project Management Quarterly, 37(5), p. 36.
24. Emery, F. E. & Trist, E. L. (1965). The causal texture of organizational environments. Human relations, 18(1), pp. 21-32.
25. Fitsilis, P. (2009). Measuring the complexity of software projects. In Computer Science and Information Engineering, 2009 WRI World Congress on (Vol. 7, pp. 644-648). IEEE.
26. Gregory, R. W. & Piccinini, E. (2013). The Nature Of Complexity In IS Projects And Programmes. Nature, 7, 1-2013.
27. Geraldi, J. G. & Adlbrecht, G. (2007). On faith, fact and interaction in projects.
28. Geraldi, J , Maylor, H , & Williams, T. (2011). Now, let's make it really complex (complicated) A systematic review of the complexities of projects. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 31(9), pp. 966-990.
29. Gorzeń-Mitka, I. (2015). Complexity in Management: Opportunity or Threat. Problems of Management in the 21st Century, 10(1), pp. 4-5.
30. Goulielmos, A. M. (2005). Complexity theory: a science where historical accidents matter. Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, 14(4), pp. 533-547.
31. Gul, S. & Khan, S. (2011). Revisiting Project Complexity: Towards a Comprehensive Model of Project Complexity. In 2nd International Conference on Construction and Project Management. Singapore, IACSIT Press. IPEDR (Vol. 15, pp. 148-155).
32. Heylighen, F. (2007). Five questions on complexity. arXiv preprint nlin/0702016.
33. Heywood, S., Spungin, J., & Turnbull, D. (2007). Cracking the complexity code: There are two types of complexity. Understanding where to intervene is the key to managing them to create value. McKinsey Quarterly, 2, 84.
34. Hussein, B. A. (2012). An empirical investigation of project complexity from the perspective of a project practitioner. In Proceedings of IWAMA 2012-The Second International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (pp. 335-342).
35. Ireland, L. (2007). Project complexity: A brief exposure to difficult situations. PrezSez 10, 2007.
36. Lawrence, P. R. & Lorsch, J. W. (1967). Differentiation and integration in complex organizations. Administrative science quarterly, pp. 1-47.
37. Leukert, P., Vollmer, A., Alliet, B., & Reeves, M. (2012). IT Complexity metrics–How do you measure up? The Capco Institute Journal of Financial Transformation, No. 34, pp. 11-15.
38. Liu, H., Luo, J. H., & Huang, J. X. F. (2011). Organizational learning, NPD and environmental uncertainty: An ambidexterity perspective. Asian Business & Management, 10(4), pp. 529-553.
39. Miles, R. E., Snow, C. C., & Pfeffer, J. (1974). Organization‐environment: concepts and issues. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 13(3), pp. 244-264.
40. Mintzberg, H. (1979). The structuring of organizations (Vol. 203). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice hall.
41. Okręglicka, M., Gorzeń-Mitka, I., & Ogrean, C. (2015). Management Challenges in the Context of a Complex View-SMEs Perspective. Procedia Economics and Finance, 34, pp. 445-452.
42. Olmedo, E. (2010). Complexity and chaos in organisations: complex management. International Journal of Complexity in Leadership and Management, 1(1), pp. 72-82.
43. Perrow, C. (2009). Organizing America: Wealth, power, and the origins of corporate capitalism. Princeton University Press.
44. Pearson Education Canada (2008). The Total Organization, Pearson Practice Hall, ch14.
45. Pigagaite, G., Silva, P. P., & Hussein, B. A. (2013). Sources of Complexities in New Product and Process Development Projects. In International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (IWAMA 2013). Akademika forlag.
46. Reed, R. & Storrud-Barnes, S. F. (2010). Uncertainty, risk, and real options: who wins, who loses?. Management Decision, 48(7), pp. 1080-1089.
47. Rego, A. (2010). Complexity, simplicity, simplexity. European Management Journal, 28(2), pp. 85-94.
48. Remington, K., Zolin, R., & Turner, R. (2009). A model of project complexity: distinguishing dimensions of complexity from severity. In Proceedings of the 9th International Research Network of Project Management Conference. IRNOP.
49. Robbins, S. P. (1990). Organisation theory: Structure, design and applications. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
50. Rose, K. H. (2013). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition. Project management journal, 44(3), e1-e1.
51. Schneider, A., Wickert, C., & Marti, E. (2016). Reducing complexity by creating complexity: a systems theory perspective on how organizations respond to their environments. Journal of Management Studies.
52. Schultz, H. (2003). Modern trends in organizational architecture and design. In H. Schultz (Ed.), rganisational behaviour: a contemporary South African perspective. Pretoria: Van Schaik Publishers: pp. 227-247.
53. Sheard, S. & Mostashari, A. (2011). Complexity in large-scale technical project management. International Journal of Complexity in Leadership and Management, 1(3), pp. 289-300.
54. Sheard, S. A. & Mostashari, A. (2010). Complexity Considerations for System Engineering. In 8th Conference on System Engineering Research.
55. Stanley, A. J. & Clipsham, P. S. (1997). Information overload-myth or reality?. In IT Strategies for Information Overload (Digest No: 1997/340), IEE Colloquium on (pp. 1-1). IET.
56. Tatikonda, M. V. & Rosenthal, S. R. (2000). Technology novelty, project complexity, and product development project execution success: A deeper look at task uncertainty in product innovation. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 47(1), pp. 74–87.
57. Thompson, J. D. (1967). Organizations in action: Social science bases of administrative theory. Transaction publishers.
58. Turner, J. R. & Müller, R. (2006). Choosing appropriate project managers: Matching their leadership style to the type of project. Project Management Institute.
59. Vidal, L. A. & Marle, F. (2008). Understanding project complexity: implications on project management. Kybernetes, 37(8), pp. 1094-1110.
60. Williams, T. M. (1999). The need for new paradigms for complex projects. International journal of project management, 17(5), pp. 269-273.
61. Yugue, R. T. & Maximiano, A. C. A. (2013). Understanding and Managing Project Complexity. Revista de Gestão e Projetos-GeP, 4(1), 01-22.