Document Type : Research Article
1 Ph.D. Student, Faculty of Management and Accounting, Allameh Tabataba’i University, Tehran, Iran
2 Assistant Professor, Faculty of Management and Accounting, Allameh Tabataba’i University, Tehran, Iran
3 Professor, Faculty of Management and Accounting, Allameh Tabataba’i University, Tehran, Iran
4 Associate Professor, Faculty of Management and Accounting, Allameh Tabataba’i University, Tehran, Iran
10. Ali, Imran & Adeel Tariq (2013). Factors Affecting Individual Equity Investor’s Decision Making in Pakistan. JIEB, 1, pp. 18-32.
11. Aziz, Bilal & Muhammad Abdullah khan (2016). Behavioral factors influencing individual investor’s investment decision and performance, Evidence from Pakistan Stock Exchange. International Journal of Research in Finance and Marketing, 6 (7), pp. 74–86.
12. Baker, H. K. & J. A. Haslem (1974). The impact of investor socioeconomic characteristics on risk and return preferences. Journal of Business Research, 2, pp. 469-476.
13. Brown, L. C., T. O. Barnwell, Jr. (1987). The enhanced stream water quality models QUAL2E and QUAL2E-UNCAS: Documentation and User Manual. Tufts University and US EPA, Athens, Georgia.
14. Cohen, Nicholas & Robert Ader (1975). Behaviorally Conditioned Immunosuppression. Psychosomatic Medicine, 37 (4), pp. 333-341.
15. Epstein, Seymour (2003). Cognitive-experiential self-theory of personality. In Millon, T., & Lerner, M. J. (Eds). Comprehensive Handbook of Psychology. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons. Vol. 5. Personality and Social Psychology. pp. 159-184.
16. Haritha, PH & U chil Rashmi (2016). Conceptual framework on market factors affecting investor’s sentiments and the effect of behavioral pitfalls on investment decision making. Journal of Economics and Finance, pp. 29-34.
17. Hill, Clayer A. (1997). The political determinants of investors' behavior, Uniwin University.
18. Kengatharan, Lingesiya & Navaneethakrishnan Kengatharan (2014). The Influence of Behavioral Factors in Making Investment Decisions and Performance: Study on Investors of Colombo Stock Exchange, Sri Lanka. Asian Journal of Finance & Accounting, 6 (1), pp. 1-23.
19. Kim, K. A. & J. R. Nofsinger (2008). Behavioral finance in Asia. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, l6 (4), pp. 1-7.
20. Kimeu, Caroline Ndinda, Anyango, Wycliffe, Rotich, Gladys (2016). Behavioral Factors Influencing Investment Decision among Individual Investors in Nairobi Securities Exchange. The Strategic Journal of Business & Change Management, 3 (4), pp. 1243-1258.
21. LeBaron, Blake, William Brock & Josef Lakonishok (1992). Simple Technical Trading Rules and the Stochastic Properties of Stock Returns. Journal of Finance, 47 (5), pp. 1731-1764.
22. Lewellen, Wilbur G. & S. G. Badrinath (1997). On the measurement of Tobin's Q. Journal of Financial Economics 44(1): pp. 77-122.
23. Liivamagi, Kristjan, (2016). Investor education and trading activity on the stock market. Baltic Journal of Economics, 16 (2), pp. 114-131.
24. Merilkas, A. & D. Prasad (2003). Factor influencing Greek investor behavior on the Athens stock Exchange, paper presented at the Annual meeting of Academy of Financial Services, Colorado.
25. Riley, W. B. & K. V. Chow (1992). Asset allocation and individual risk aversion. Financial Analysts Journal, 48 (6), pp. 32-37.
26. Shah, M. U. D., A. Shah, &, S. U. Khan (2017). Herding behavior in the Pakistan stock exchange: some new insights. Research in International Business and Finance, in press: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ribaf.2017.07.022
27. Tekçe. B., N. Yilmaz, & R. Bildik (2016). What Factors Affect Behavioral Biases? Evidence from Turkish Individual Stock Investors. Research in International Business and Finance, 37, pp. 515-526. http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.1016/j.ribaf.2015.11.017
28. Vinh Vo, Xuan, Anh Phan, Dang Bao (2017). Further evidence on the herd behavior in Vietnam stock market. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 13, pp. 33-31. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbef.2017.02.003
29. Yahyazadehfar, M., M. R. Zali, & H. Shababi (2009). Determinants of Investors Financial Behavior. Iranian Economic Review, 14 (23), pp. 61-77.