- Barnard, Ch. (1938) The function of executive, Cambridge, MA, Harvard Business Press.
- Bateman, Th. S.; Organ, D. W. (1983). “Job satisfaction and the good soldier: the relationship between affect and employee citizenship”. Academy of Management Journal, 26(4), 587-595.
- Bennett, R. J.; Robinson, S. L. (2000). “Development of a measure of workplace deviance”. Journal of Applied Psychology,.85(3), 349-360.
- Bolino, M. C.; Harvey, J.; Bachrach, D. G. (2012). “A self-regulation approach to understanding citizenship behavior in organizations”. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 119, 126–139.
- Bolton, L. R.; Becker, L. K.; Barber, L. K. (2010). “Big Five trait predictors of differential counterproductive work behavior dimensions”. Personality and Individual Differences, 49, 537–541.
- Bowler, W. M.; Halbesleben, J. R. B.; Paul, J. R. B. (2010). “If you're close with the leader, you must be a brownnose: The role of leader– member relationships in follower, leader, and coworker attributions of organizational citizenship behavior motives”. Human Resource Management Review, 20, 309–316.
- Cohen, T. R.; Panter, A. T.; Turan, N. (2013). “Predicting Counterproductive Work Behavior from Guilt Proneness”. Journal of Business Ethics, 114(1), 45-53.
- Comeau, D. J.; Griffith, R. L. (2005). “Structural interdependence, personality, and organizational citizenship behavior, An examination of person-environment interaction”. Personnel Review, 34(3), 310-330.
- Diamantopoulos, A.; Sarstedt, M.; Fuchs, C.; Wilczynski, P.; Kaiser, S. (2012) “Guidelines for choosing between multi-item and single-item scales for construct measurement: a predictive validity perspective”. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 40, 434-449.
10. Erdheim, J.; Wang, M.; Zickar, M. J. (2006). “Linking the Big Five Personality constructs to organizational commitment”. Personality and Individual Differences, 41, 959–970.
11. Ersoya, N. C.; Borna, M. Ph.; Derousa, E.; Van der Molen, H. T. (2011). “Antecedents of organizational citizenship behavior among blue- and white-collar workers in Turkey”. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 35, 356–367.
12. Fine, F.; Horowitz, I.; Weigler, H.; Basis, L. (2010). “Is good character good enough? The effects of situational variables on the relationship between integrity and counterproductive work behaviors”. Human Resource Management Review, 20, 73–84.
13. Fox, S. (2001). “Counterproductive work behavior (CWB) in response to job stressors and organizational justice: some mediator and moderator tests for autonomy and emotions”. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 59, 291–309.
14. Goldberg, L. R. (1992). “The development of markers for the Big-Five factor structure”. Psychological Assessment, 4(1), 26–42.
15. Ho, V. T. (2012). “Interpersonal counterproductive work behaviors: distinguishing between person-focused versus task-focused behaviors and their antecedents”. Journal of Business and Psychology, 27(4), 467-482.
16. Jensen, J. M.; Opland, R. A; Ryan, A. M. (2010). “Psychological Contracts and Counterproductive Work Behaviors: Employee Responses to Transactional and Relational Breach”. Journal of Business Psychology, 25, 555–568.
17. Katz, D.; Kahn, R. L. (1966). The social psychology of organizations. New York: Wiley.
18. Kiffin-Petersen, S. A.; Jordan, C. L.; Soutar, G. N. (2011). “The big five, emotional exhaustion and citizenship behaviors in service settings: The mediating role of emotional labor”. Personality and Individual Differences, 50, 43–48.
19. Konovsky, M. A.; Organ, D. W. (1996). “Dispositional and contextual determinants of organizational citizenship behavior”. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 17(3), 253-66.
20. Mayfield, C. O.; Thomas, D. T. (2010). “A prosocial self-concept approach to understanding organizational citizenship behavior”. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 25(7), 741-763.
21. McShane, S. L.; Von Gilnow, M. A. (2012) Organizational behavior. McGraw-Hill.
22. Migliore, L. A. (2011). “Relation between big five personality traits and Hofstede's cultural dimensions: Samples from the USA and India”. Cross Cultural Management: An International Journal, 18(1), 38-54.
23. Mowday, R. T.; Sutton, R. I. (1993). “Organizational behavior: Linking individuals and groups to organizational contexts”. Annual Review of Psychology, 44, 195–229.
24. Netemeyer, R. G.; Boles, J. S.; Mckee, D. O.; McMurrian, R. (1997). “An investigation into the antecedents of organizational citizenships behaviors in a personal selling context”. Journal of Marketing, 61(3), 85-98.
25. Organ, D. W. (1988). Organizational citizenship behavior: The good soldier syndrome. Lexington, MA, Lexington Books.
26. Organ, D. W.; Ryan, K. (1995). “A meta-analytic review of attitudinal and dispositional predictors of organizational citizenship”. Personnel Psychology, 48(4), 775-802.
27. Organ, D. W.; Podsakoff, P. M.; MacKenzie, S. B. (2006). Organizational citizenship behavior: Its nature, antecedents, and consequences. Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage Publications.
28. Panaccio, A.; Vandenberghe, Ch. (2012). “Five-factor model of personality and organizational commitment: The mediating role of positive and negative affective states”. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 80, 647–658.
29. Pierce, J. L.; Gardner, D. G. (2009). “Relationship of personality and job characteristics with organization-based self-steam”. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 24(5), 392-409.
30. Podsakoff, P. M.; MacKenzie, S. B.; Paine, J. B.; Bachrach, D. G. (2000) .“Organizational citizenship behaviors: A critical review of the theoretical and empirical literature and suggestions for future research”. Journal of Management, 26, 513–563.
31. Roberts, B. W. (2006). “Personality development and organizational behavior”. Research in Organizational Behavior, 27, 1–40.
32. Roberts, B. W.; Robins, R. W. (2004). “A longitudinal study of person-environment fit and personality development”. Journal of Personality, 72, 89–110.
33. Robinson, S. L. (2008). “Dysfunctional workplace behavior”. In J. Barling. & C. L. Cooper (Eds.), The Sage handbook of organizational behavior, Thousand Oaks, CA, SAGE.
34. Robinson, S. L.; Bennett, R. J. (1995). “A typology of deviant workplace behaviors: A multidimensional scaling study”. Academy of Management Journal, 38, 555−572.
35. Robinson, S. L.; Greenberg, J. (1998). “Employees behaving badly: dimensions, determinants, and dilemmas in the study of workplace deviance”. In C. L. Cooper and D. M. Rousseau (Eds.), Trends in Organizational Behavior, New York, John Wiley & Sons.
36. Sackett. P. R. (2002). “The Structure of Counterproductive Work Behaviors: Dimensionality and Relationships with Facets of Job Performance”, International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 10(1-2),.5-11.
37. Sackett, P. R.; DeVore, C. J. (2001). “Counterproductive behaviors at work”. In N. Anderson, D. S. Ones, H. K. Sinangil, & C. Viswesvaran (Eds.), Handbook of industrial, work, and organizational psychology (Vol.1, pp.145–164), London: Sage.
38. Sanders, B. A. (2008). “Using personality traits to predict police officer performance Policing”. An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management, 31(1), pp.129-147.
39. Saucier, G. (1994). “Mini-markers: A brief version of Goldberg’s unipolar Big Five markers”. Journal of Personality Assessment, 63, 506–516.
40. Spector, P. E.; Fox, S. (2005). Counterproductive work behavior: Investigation of actors and targets. Washington, DC, APA Books.
41. Spector, P. E.; Fox, S.; Penney, L. M.; Bruursema, K.; Goh, A.; Kessler, S. (2006). “The dimensionality of counter productivity: Are all counterproductive behaviors created equal?”. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 68, 446–460.
42. Torlak, O.; Koc, U. (2007). “Materialistic attitude as an antecedent of organizational citizenship behavior“. Management Research News, 30(8), 581-596.
43. Trapnell P. D.; Wiggins, J. S. (1990). “Extension of the Interpersonal Adjective Scales to include the Big Five dimensions of personality”. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 59, 78l–790.
44. Turnipseed, D. L. (2002). “Are good soldiers good? Exploring the link between organization citizenship behavior and personal ethics”. Journal of Business Research, 55, 1– 15.
45. Wanxian, L.; Weiwu, W. (2007). “A demographic study on citizenship behavior as in-role orientation”. Personality and Individual Differences, 42, 225–234.
46. Wei, F.; Steven, S. (2013). “Tit for tat? Abusive supervision and counterproductive work behaviors: The moderating effects of locus of control and perceived mobility”., Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 30(1), 281-296.
47. Williamson, J. M.; Pemberton, A. E.; Lounsbury, J. W. (2008). “Personality traits of individuals in different specialties of librarianship”. Journal of Documentation, 64(2), 273-286.
48. Yang, L. Q.; Johnson, R. E.; Zhang, X.; Spector, P. E.; Xu, Sh. (2013). “Relations of interpersonal unfairness with counterproductive work behavior: the moderating role of employee self-identity”. Journal of Business and Psychology, 28(2), 189-202.
49. Zimmerman, R. D. (2008). “Understanding the impact of personality traits on individuals' turnover decisions: A meta-analytic path model”. Personnel Psychology, 61, 309–348.