10. Chadwick, I. C.; Raver, J. L. (2012, in press). ''Motivating Organizations to Learn: Goal Orientation and Its Influence on Organizational Learning''. Journal of Management.
11. Charbonnie –Voirin, A.; El Akremi, A.; Vandenberghe C. (2010). ''A multilevel model of transformational leadership and adaptive performance and the moderating role of climate for innovation''. Journal of Group & Organization Management, 35(6), 699-726.
12. Dweck, C. S. (1999). 'Self-theories: Their role in motivation, personality, and development. Ann Arbor, MI: Psychology Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
13. Gong, Y., Huang, J. C.; Farh, J. L. (2009). ''Employee learning orientation, transformational leadership, and employee creativity: The mediating role of employee creative self-efficacy''. Academy of Management Journal, 52(4), 765-778.
14. Hall, D. T.; Mirvis, P. H. (1995). ''The new career contract: Developing the whole person at mid-life and beyond''. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 47(3), 269-289.
15. Han, T. Y. (2003). ''Multilevel approach to individual and team adaptive performance''. (Doctoral dissertation, University at Albany, Department of Psychology).
16. Hesketh, B.; Neal, A. (1999). ''Technology and Performance''. In D. R.Ilgen & E.D. Pulakos (Eds), The changing nature pf performance: Implications for staffing, Motivation, and development. San Francisco, Jossey-bass.
17. Holyoak, K. J. (1991). ''Symbolic connectionism: Toward third-generation theories of expertise''. In K. A. Ericssson & J. Smith, Toward a General Theory of Expertise, Cambridge, Cambridge university press.
18. Huang, J. L.; Ryan, A. M.; Zabel, K. L.; Palmer, A. (2014). ''Personality and adaptive performance at work: A meta-analytic investigation''. Journal of Applied Psychology, 99(1), 162.
19. Ilgen, D. R.; Pulakos, E. D. (1999). ''Employee performance in todays organizations''. In D.R.Ilgen and E.D. Pulakos (Eds). The changing nature of work performance: Implications for staffing , motivation , and development. San Francisco, Jossey-Bass.
20. Janssen, O.; Van Yperen, N. W. (2004). ''Employees’ goal orientations, the quality of leader-member exchange, and the outcomes of job performance and job satisfaction''. Academy of Management Journal, 47(3), 368-384.
21. Jing, F. F.; Avery, G. C. (2008). ''Missing links in Understanding The Relationship Between Leadership and Organizational Performance''. International Business & Economics Research Journal, 7(1), 67-78.
22. Johnson, J. W. (2001). ''The relative importance of task and contextual performance dimensions to supervisor judgment of overall performance''. Journal of applied psychology, 86(5), 984-996.
23. Joo, B. K.; Shim, J. H. (2010). ''Psychological empowerment and organizational commitment: the moderating effect of organizational learning culture''. Human Resource Development International, 13(4), 425-441.
24. Katou, A. A. (2015). ''Transformational leadership and organisational performance: Three serially mediating mechanisms''. Employee Relations, 37(3), 329-353.
25. Kozlowski, S. W. J.; Gully, S. M.; Nason, E. R.; Smith, E. M. (1999). Developing adaptive teams: A theory of compilation and performance across levels and time. In D.R. Ilgen & E.D. Pulakos (Eds.), The changing nature of performance: Implications for staffing, motivation, and development (pp. 240-292). San Francisco, Jossey-Bass.
26. Kozlowski, S. W. J.; Gully, S. M.; Salas, E.; Cannon-Bower, J. A. (1996). Team Leadership and Development: Theory, Principles, and Guidelines for Training Leaders and Teams. In M. Beyerlein, S. Beyerlein, & D. Johnson (Eds), Advances in Interdisciplinary Studies of work Teams: Team Leadership, 3, 251-289. Greenwich, CT, JAI.
27. Marques-Quinteiro, P.; Curral, L. (2012). ''Goal orientation and work role performance: Predicting adaptive work role performance through self-leadership strategies''. Journal of Psychology, 146(6), 559-577.
28. McCauley, C. D.; Ruderman, M. N.; Ohlott, P. J.; Morrow, J. E. (1994). “Assessing the developmental components of managerial jobs”. Journal of Applied Psychology, 79(4), 544-560.
29. Mesterova, J.; Prochazka, J.; Vaculik, M.; Smutny, P. (2015). ''Relationship between Self-Efficacy, Transformational Leadership and Leader Effectiveness''. Journal of Advanced Management Science, 3(2).
30. Moss, S. A.; Dowling, N.; Callanan, J. (2009). “Towards an integrated model of leadership and self regulation”. Leadership Quarterly, 20(2), 162-176.
31. Motowidlo, S. J.; Van Scotter, J. R. (1994). ''Evidence that task performance should be distinguished from contextual performance''. Journal of Applied Psychology, 79(4), 475– 480.
32. O’Reilly, C.; Chatman, J.; Caldwell, D. (1991). ''People, jobs, and organizational culture''. Academy of Management Journal, 34(3), 487-516.
33. Özsahina, M.; Zehirb, C.; Acar, A. Z. (2011). ''Linking leadership style to firm performance: the mediating effect of the learning orientation''. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 24(2), 1546–1559.
34. Piccolo, R. F.; Colquitt, J. A. (2006). ''Transformational leadership and job behavior: The mediating role of core job characteristics''. Academy of Management Journal, 49(2), 327-340.
35. Shoss, M. K.; Witt, L. A.; Vera, D. (2012). ''When does adaptive performance lead to higher task performance?''. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 33(7), 910-924.
36. Sonnentag, S.; Frese, M.; Stolte, W.; Heinbokel, T.; Brodbeck, F. (1994). ''Goal orientation of team leaders: Its effects on performance and group interaction in software development projects''. European work and organizational Psychologist, 4(2), 153-168.
37. Spara, E. G. (2007). Individual and Unit Level Goal Orientation As Predictors of Employee Development. A dissertation presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree Doctorate of Philosophy in the Graduate School of The University of Maryland.
38. Spector, P.; Borman, W.; Cimino, C. (2004). ''Emotional intelligence and leadership styles, Department of Psychology College of Arts and Sciences''. available at Shannon Webb.
39. Vecchio, R. P.; Justin, J. E.; Pearce, C. L. (2008). ''The utility of transactional and transformational leadership for predicting performance and satisfaction within a path‐goal theory framework''. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 81(1), 71-82.
40. Walumbwa, F. O.; Avolio, B. J.; Zhu, W. C. (2008). ''How transformational leadership weaves its influence on individual job performance: The role of identification and efficacy beliefs''. Personnel psychology, 61, 793-825.
41. Wang, G.; Oh, I. S.; Courtright, S. H.; Colbert, A. E. (2011). ''Transformational leadership and performance across criteria and levels: A meta-analytic review of 25 years of research''. Group & Organization Management, 36(2), 223-270.
42. Wu, J. B.; Tsui, A. S.; Kinicki, A. J. (2010). ''Consequences of differentiated leadership in groups''. Academy of Management Journal, 53(1), 90-106.