Document Type : Research Article
1 MSc of Public Administration, Payame Noor University, Rasht, Guilan, Iran
2 Assistant Professor, Department of Public Administration, Payame Noor University, Tehran, Iran
10. Abbott, G. N., White, F. A., & Charles, M. A. (2005). Linking values andorganization commitment: A correlational and experimental investigation in two organizations. journal of Occupational and organizational Psychology, 78, pp. 531-551.
11. Bushra, F., Usman, A., & Naveed, A. (2011). Effect of Transformational Leadership on Employees’ Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment in Banking Sector of Lahore (Pakistan). International Journal of Business andSocial Scienece, 2 (18), pp. 261-267.
12. Felício, J. A., Gonçalves, H. M., & da Conceicao Gonçalves, V. (2013). Social value and organizational performance in non-profit social organizations: Social entrepreneurship, leadership, and socioeconomic context effects. Journal of Business Research, 66(10), pp. 2139-2146.
13. Finkelstein, M. A. (2011). Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Functional Approach to Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture,2(1), pp. 19-34.
14. Hassani, K., Boroujerdi, S. S., & Sheikhesmaeili, S. (2013). The effect of organizational citizenship behavior on organizational commitment. GlobalBusiness Perspective, 1 (4), pp. 452-470.
15. Kanchana, k. (2013). Values that Make Employees more Valuable in the Organization – A Conceptual Analysis. International Journal of Educational Research and Technology,4 (4), pp. 41-44.
16. Keyes, C. L. & Shapiro, A. D. (2004). social well-being in the united states: A Descriptive Epidemiology. How healthy are we.
17. Koopman, R. (2001). The relationship perceived organizational justice andorganizational citizenship behavior: a review literature. Applied Psychology, 86, pp. 386-400.
18. Koroglu, O. & Gezen, T. (2014). An Investigation To Determine The Work Values Of Tourism Students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 131, pp. 253-257.
19. Lapsley, D. K. & Stey, P. C. (2011). Id, Ego and Superego. Encyclopedia of Human Behavior, 2, pp. 1-9.
20. Liou S. R., Tsai, H. M., & Chen, C. Y. (2013). Measuring Asian Nurses’ Organizational Commitment: A Critical Analysis of the Psychometric Properties of Two Organizational Commitment Instruments.Nursing Forum, 48(2), pp. 142-153.
21. Lo, M. C. & Ramayah, T. (2009). Dimensionality of Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in a Multicultural Society: The Case of Malaysia. International Business Research, 2(1), pp. 48-55.
22. Maharani, V., Troena, E. A., & Noermijati, N. (2013). Organizational Citizenship Behavior Role in Mediating the Effect of Transformational Leadership, JobSatisfaction on Employee Performance: Studies in PT Bank Syariah Mandiri Malang East Java.. International Journal of Business and Management,8(17), pp. 1-12.
23. Parkes, S. E. & Thomas, R. A. (2006). Values in action: observations of effective principals at work. Journal of EducationalAdministration, 45(2), pp. 204-228.
24. Podsakoff, P. M., Mackenzie, S. B., Pain, J. B., & Bachrach, D. G. (2000). Organizational citizenship behaviors: a critical review of the theoretical and empirical literature and suggestions for future research. Journal Of Management, 26 (3), pp. 513-563.
25. Spitzmuller, M., Dyne, L. V., & Ilie, S. (2008). Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Review and Extension of its Nomological Network. Organizational Behavior, 1, pp. 106-123.
26. Tella, A., Ayeni, C. O., & Popoola, S. O. (2007). Work Motivation, Job Satisfaction, and Organizational Commitment of Library Personnel in Academic and Research Libraries in Oyo State, Nigeria. Library Philosophy and Practice, 9(2), pp. 13-29.
27. Turkkahraman, M. (2014). Social values and value education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 116, pp. 633-638.
28. Wong, C. K. & Chung, K. H. (2003). Work Values of Chinese food service managers. International Journal ofContemporary Hospitality Management, 15(2), pp. 66-75.
29. Yoon, C. (2009). The effects of organizational citizenship behaviors on ERP system success.Computers in Human Behavior, 25(2), pp. 421-428.