نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 دانشیار، دانشکده مدیریت و اقتصاد ،دانشگاه تربیت مدرس، تهران، ایران
2 دانشجوی دکتری، دانشکده مدیریت و اقتصاد، دانشگاه تربیت مدرس، تهران، ایران
3 استاد، دانشکده مدیریت و اقتصاد، دانشگاه تربیت مدرس، تهران، ایران
Managerial effectiveness, Personal construct theory, Repertory grid, Construct, Element.
13. Alimo-Metcalfe, B., and Lawler, J., (2001), Leadership development in UK companies at the beginning of the twenty-first century: Lesson for the NHS?, Journal of Management in Medicine, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 387-404.
14. Amsa, p. and Aithal, K. N., (1989), Effectiveness and leadership behavior of regional managers in a public sector bank- An empirical study, Decision, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 137-149.
15. Analoui, F., Ahmed, A. A., and Kakabadse, N., (2010),Parameters of managerial effectiveness: The case of senior managers in the Muscat Municipality, Oman, The Journal of Management Development, Vol. 29, No. 1. pp. 56-78.
16. Ansoff, H. I., and Brandenburg, R. B., (1969), the general manager of the future, California Management Review.
17. Balaraman, S., (1989), are leadership style predictive of managerial effectiveness, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 399-415.
18. Bao C., (2009), Comparision of public and private sector managerial effectiveness in China, Journal of management development, Vol. 28, No. 6, pp. 533-541
19. Barker, L., (2000), Effective leadership within hospice and specialist palliative care units, Journal of Management in Medicine, Vol. 14, No. 5/6, pp. 291-309.
20. Bass, B. M. and Avolio, B.J. (2000), MLQ multifactor leadership questionnaire: Sampler set, 2nd ed, Mind Garden Inc., Redwood City, CA.
21. Bergmann, H., Hurson, K., and Russ-Eft, D., (1999), everyone a leader: A grassroots model for the new workplace, New York: Wiley.
22. Bennett, R., and Langford, V., (1983), Managerial effectiveness, in Williams, A.P.O.(Ed), Using Personnel Research, Gower Press, Aldershot.
23. Bourne, H., and Jenkins, M., (2005), Eliciting managers` personal values: An adaptation of the laddering interview method, Organizational Research Methods, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 410-428.
24. Campbelll, J. P., Dunnettee, M. D., Lawler, E. E., and Weick, K. D., (1970), Managerial behavior, performance and effectiveness, New York: McGraw-Hill.
25. Das, G. S., (1987), conflict management styles of efficient branch managers: as perceived by others, ASCI Journal of Management, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 30-38.
26. Degeling, P. and Carr, A.,(2004), Leadership for the systematization of health care: the unaddressed issue in health care reform, Journal of Health Organization and Management, Vol. 18, No.6, pp. 399-414.
27. Drucker, P., F., (1967), The effective executive, New York: Harper.
28. Easterby S.M, Thorpe R., and Holman D., (1996), Using repertory grids in management, Journal of European industrial training, Vol.20, No.3, pp. 3-30.
29. Farahbakhsh, S., (2007), Managerial effectiveness in educational administration: concepts and perspectives, Management & Administration Society, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 33-36.
30. Foxley, C. H., (1980), Determinants of managerial effectiveness, New Directions for Student Services, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 1-9.
31. Fransella, F. Bell, R., and Bannister, D. (2004). A Manual For Repertory Grid Technique. John wiley& sons Inc.
32. Gupta, S., (1996), Managerial effectiveness: Conceptual framework and scale development, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 392-409.
33. Hales, C. P., (1986), What do managers do? A critical review of the evidence, Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 88-115.
34. Hamlin, R. G., Ellinger, A. D., and Beattie, R. S., (2006), Coaching at the heart of managerial effectiveness: A cross-cultural study of managerial behaviours, Human Resource Development International, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 305-331.
35. Hamlin, R.G., Nassar, M., and Wahba, K. (2010), Behavioural criteria of managerial and leadership effectiveness within Egyptian and British public sector hospitals: An empirical study and multiple-case/cross-nation comparative analysis. Human Resource Development International, Vol.13, No. 1, pp. 43-64.
36. Hellervik, L. W., and Davis, B. L., (1984), Improving managerial effectiveness: A handbook of development suggestions, Minneapolis, MN: Personnel Decisions.
37. Henderson, E. (2003), Communication and managerial effectiveness, nursing management, Vol. 9, No. 9, pp. 30-34.
38. House, R. J., and Aditya, R. N., (1997), The social scientific study of leadership: Quo vadis?, Journal of Management, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 409-465.
39. Jankowicz, Devi. (2004). The easy guide to repertory grids. John wily & sons. England.
40. Kassem, M. S. and Moursim, M. A., (1971), Managerial effectiveness, Academy of Managerial Journal, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 381-388.
41. Kelly G.A., (1991), the psychology of personal constructs, New York: Norton (reprinted by Routledge, London).
42. Kelly, G. A., (1955), The Psychology of personal constructs, New York: Norton & Company Inc.
43. Kenworthy, J. M., (2003), Evaluating management development, Henley-on-Thames:Henley Management College.
44. Luthans, F., Welsh, D. H. B. and Taylor ІІІ, L. A., (1988), A Descriptive Model of Managerial Effectiveness, Group & Organization Studies, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 148-162.
45. Ma, A., and Norwich, B., (2007), Triangulation and Theoretical Understanding, Social Research Methodology, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 211-226.
46. Muchiri, M. K., Cooksey, R. W., Di Milia, L. V., and Walumbwa, F. O., (2011), Gender and managerial level differences in perceptions of effective leadership, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, Vol. 32, No. 5, PP. 462-492.
47. Niu N., and Easterbrook S. (2007), So you think you know others` goals? A repertory grid study, Journal IEEE Software, Vol. 24, Issue. 2, pp 53-61.
48. Parry, K. W. (2004), Comparative modeling of the social process of leadership in work units, Journal of Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp.69-80.
49. Ralley, C., Allott, R., Hare, D., J., and Wittkowski, A., (2009), The use of the repertory grid technique to examine staff beliefs about clients with dual diagnosis, Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 148-158.
50. Reddin, W. J., (1970), Managerial effectiveness, New York: McGraw-Hill.
51. Reinertsen, J., Pugh, M and Bisognano, M., (2005), Seven leadership leverage points fororganization-level improvement in Health Care, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Cambridge, MA.
52. Rogers, B., and Ryals, L., (2007), Repertory Grid to access the underlying realities in key account relationships, International Journal of Market Research, Vol. 49, No. 5, pp. 595-612.
53. Salancik, G. R., Calder, B. J., Rowland, K. M., Leblebici, H., and Conway, M., (1975), Leadership as an outcome of social structure and process: A multidimensional analysis. In J. G. Hunt & L. L. Larson (Eds), Leadership Frontiers.
54. Sayeed, O. B. and Yuvaray, Sh., (2002), Occupational needs and managerial effectiveness: An empirical study, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 22-40.
55. Senior, B., (1997), Team performance: using repertory grid technique to gain a view from the inside ,Team Performance Management, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 33-39.
56. Shipper, F., (2004), A Cross- Cultural, Multi-Dimentional, Nonlinear Examination of Managerial Skills and Effectiveness, Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, Vol. 10, No.3, pp. 91-103
57. Tan, F. B., and Hunter, M. G., (2002), The Repertory Grid Technique: A Method for the Study of Cognition in Information Systems, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 39-57.
58. Van de Kerkhof, M., Cuppen, E., &Hisschemoller, M. (2009). The repertory grid to unfold conflictingpositions: The case of a stakeholder dialogue on prospects for hydrogen. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol. 76, No. 3,pp. 422-432.
59. Von, V., (2009), An integrated method to assess consumer motivation in difficult market Niches: A case of the premium car segment Russia, master of science in Economics. MarinaShcheglova, Berlin University.
60. Wang, J., (2011), Understanding managerial effectiveness: a Chinese perspective, Journal of European Industrial Training, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 6-23.
61. Willcocks, S. G., (2002),Adopting a multi-perspective approach to the study of public sector managerial effectiveness, The International Journal of Public Sector Management, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 262-280
62. Wilson, F., and Tagg, S., (2010),Social constructionism and personal constructivism: Getting the business owner`s view on the role of sex and gender, International Journal of Gender and Entrepreneurship, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 68-82.
63. Wright R.P., (2008), Eliciting Cognitions of Strategizing Using Advanced Repertory Grids in a World Constructed and Reconstructed, Organizational Research Methods, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp.753-769
64. Yukl, G., (2002), Leadership in organizations, 5thEd, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.