17. Abbott, G.N., White, F.A. & Charles, M.A. (2005). Linking values and organizational commitment: A correlational and experimental investigation in two organizations. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 78(4), 531-551.
18. Ahmed, A.M. & Abdalla, H.S. (1999). The role of innovation in crafting the vision of the future. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 37(1), 421-424.
19. Aktan, B. & Bulut, C. (2008). Financial performance impacts of corporate entrepreneurship in emerging markets: a case of Turkey. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, 12, 69-79.
20. Allen, N.J. & Meyer, J.P. (1990). The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization. Journal of Occupational Psychology, 63(1), 1-18.
21. Altinay, L. & Wang, C.L. (2011). The influence of an entrepreneur’s sociocultural characteristics on the entrepreneurial orientation of small firms. Journal of Small Business & Enterprise Development, 18(4), 673-694.
22. Ashkanasy, N.M. (2004). Leadership in the Asian century: lessons from GLOBE. International Journal of Organizational Behavior, 5(3), 150-163.
23. Awang, A.B., Ahmad, Z.A. & Subari, K.A. (2010). Entrepreneurial orientation among Bumiputera Small and Medium Agro-Based Enterprises (BSMAEs) in west Malaysia: Policy implication in Malaysia. International Journal of Business and Management, 5(5), 130-143.
24. Barclay, D., Higgins, C. & Thompson, R. (1995). The Partial Least Squares (PLS) approach to casual modeling: personal computer adoption and use as an illustration. Technology Studies, 2(2), 285-309.
25. Certo, S.T., Moss, T.W. & Short, J.C. (2009). Entrepreneurial orientation: An applied perspective. Business Horizons, 52(4), 319-324.
26. Chin, W.W. (1998). The Partial Least Squares approach to Structural Equation Modeling. In G. A. Marcoulides (Ed.), Modern methods for business research (pp.295-358). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
27. Covin, J.G. & Kuratko, D.F. (2008). The concept of corporate entrepreneurship. In V. Narayanan & G. O’Connor (Eds.), The blackwell encyclopedia of technology and innovation management. Oxford, UK: Blackwell Publishers.
28. Das, T.K. & He, I.Y. (2006). Entrepreneurial firms in search of established partners: review and recommendations. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, 12(3), 114–143.
29. Davis, J.L., Greg Bell, R., Tyge Payne, G. & Kreiser, P.M. (2010). Entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance: the moderating role of managerial power. American Journal of Business, 25(2), 41–54.
30. De Clercq, D. & Rius, I.B. (2007). Organizational Commitment in Mexican small and medium‐sized firms: the role of work status, organizational climate, and entrepreneurial orientation. Journal of Small Business Management, 45(4), 467-490.
31. DeConinck, J.B. & Bachmann, D.P. (2011). Organizational commitment and turnover intentions of marketing managers. Journal of Applied Business Research (JABR), 10(3), 87-95.
32. Denison, D., Janovics, G., Young, G. & Cho, J.H. (2006). Diagnosing organizational cultures: validating a model and method. Documento de trabajo. Denison Consulting Group.
33. Edgard, N. (2001). An empirical investigation the relationship between organizational culture and organizational performance in a large public sector organization. The George Washington University.
34. Esteban, F., Beatriz, J. & Mónica, O. (2003). Organizational culture and human resources in the environmental issue: a review of the literature. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 14(4), 634-656.
35. Ferreira, J. (2001). Corporate entrepreneurship: a strategic and structural perspective. New England Journal of Entrepreneurship, 4(2), 59.
36. Fornell, C. & Larcker, D.F. (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18(1), 39-50.
37. Hisrich, R.D., Langan-Fox, J. & Grant, S.L. (2007). Entrepreneurship research and practice: A call to action for psychology. American Psychologist, 62(6), 575-589.
38. Julia, C. (2011). Innovation or imitation? The role of organizational culture. Management Decision, 49(1), 55-72.
39. Kaid, A. & Rosli, M. (2011). How does organizational culture shape the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and the organizational performance of banks?. European Journal of Social Sciences, 20(1), 28- 46.
40. Korte, R. & Chermack, T. (2007). Changing organizational culture with scenario planning. Journal of Futures, 39(6), 645- 656.
41. Kuratko, D.F., Ireland, R.D., Covin, J.G. & Hornsby, J.S. (2005). A model of middle-level managers’ entrepreneurial behavior. Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice, 29(6), 699-716.
42. Lambert, E.G. & Hogan, N.L. (2010). Wanting change: The relationship of perceptions of organizational innovation with correctional staff job stress, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment. Criminal Justice Policy Review, 21(2), 160-184.
43. Lumpkin, G.T. Cogliser, C.C. & Schneider, D.R. (2009). Understanding and measuring autonomy: An entrepreneurial orientation perspective. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 33(1), 47-69.
44. Lumpkin, G.T. & Dess, G.G. (1996). Clarifying the entrepreneurial orientation construct &linking it to performance. Academy of Management Review, 21(1), 135-172.
45. Manetje, O. & Martins, N. (2009). The Relationship between Organizational Culture and Organizational Commitment. Southern African Business Review, 13(1), 87-111.
46. Mintzberg, H. (1973). Strategy–marketing in three modes. California management review, 16(2), 44-53.
47. Morrow, P.C. (2011). Managing organizational commitment: Insights from longitudinal research. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 79(1), 18-35.
48. Nunnally, J.C. & Bernstein, I.H. (1994). Psychometric theory (3rd ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.
49. Pillai, R. & Williams, E.A. (2004). Transformational leadership, self-efficacy, group cohesiveness, commitment, and performance. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 17(2), 144-159.
50. Raub, S. & Robert, C. (2013). Empowerment, organizational commitment, and voice behavior in the hospitality industry evidence from a multinational sample. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 54(2), 136-148.
51. Rauch, A., Wiklund, J., Lumpkin, G.T. & Frese, M. (2009). Entrepreneurial orientation and business performance an assessment of past research and suggestion for the future. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 33(3), 761-778.
52. Robbins, S.P. (2005). Organizational behavior. India: Prentice - Hall of India.
53. Samila, S. & Sorenson, O. (2011). Venture capital, entrepreneurship and economic growth. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 93(1), 338–349.
54. Yadollahi Farsi, J.Y., Rezazadeh, A. & Najmabadi, A.D. (2013). Social capital and organizational innovation: the mediating effect of entrepreneurial orientation. Journal of Community Positive Practices, 13(2), 22-40.
55. Yeh, Y.P. (2014). Exploring the impacts of employee advocacy on job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Case of Taiwanese airlines. Journal of Air Transport Management, 36, 94-100.