3) Boyd, C.M., Tuckey, M.R. & Winefield, A.H. (2014). Perceived Effects of Organizational Downsizing and Staff Cuts on the Stress Experience: The Role of Resources. Stress Health, 30, 53–64.
4) Cheng, F.T. & Yen, Y. F. (2008). A model to explore the mystery between organizations' downsizing strategies and firm performance. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 21(3), 367 -384.
5) Datta, D.K. & Basuil, D.A. (2015). Does employee downsizing really work? management for professionals. Springer International Publishing Switzerland.
6) Jeffrey, E., Lewin, W. J. Johnston. (2008). The impact of supplier downsizing on performance, satisfaction over time, and repurchase intentions, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Vol. 23 Iss 4 pp. 249 – 255.
7) Halganipai, Ngirande. Sharon Ruvimbo, Terera. And Paul, Mutodi. (2014). The impact of downsizing on survivor job satisfaction and organizational commitment at a selected timber production estate, South Africa. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(6), 145-152.
8) Hlanganipai, n. and Sharon ruvimbo, t. and paul, m. (2014). The impact of downsizing on survivor job satisfaction and organizational commitment at a selected timber production estate. South Africa. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(6), 145-152.
9) Jaewon Lee J. Martin Corbett. (2006). The impact of downsizing on employees' affective commitment. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 21(3), 176 – 199.
10) Jeffrey E. Lewin Wesley J. Johnston. (2008). The impact of supplier downsizing on performance, satisfaction over time, and repurchase intentions. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 23(4), 249 – 255.
11) Robin Adair Erickson Michael E. Roloff. (2008). Here today, but what about tomorrow?. International Journal of Organizational Analysis, 15(4), 301 – 321.
13) Marques, t. and Galende, j. and Cruz,p. Ferreira, m. p. (2014). Surviving downsizing and innovative behaviors: a matter of organizational commitment. International Journal of Manpower, 35(7), 930-955.
14) Marjorie Armstrong and Stassen, Julian Cattaneo. (2010). The effect of downsizing on organizational practices targeting older workers. Journal of Management Development, 29(4), 344 – 363.
15) Moser, Christoph, Urban, Dieter and Mauro Beatric Weder Di. (2015). On the heterogeneous employment effect of off shoring: identifying productivity and downsizing channel. Economic Inquiry, 53(1), 220–239.
16) Nantaporn Maka watsakul Brian H. Kleiner. (2003). The effect of downsizing on morale and attrition. Management Research News, 26(2/3/4), 52 – 62.
17) Ngirande, H. & Nel, A. (2012). The psychological impact of downsizing on employee survivors in the manufacturing industry. African Journal of Business Management, 6(11), 4371-4375.
18) Waraich, S.B., Bhardwaj, G. & Yadav, N. (2011). An exploratory study of downsized survivors' work behaviour. Management and Labor Studies, 36(2), 129-142.