10. Batt, G. (2002). A Resource–Based Perspective of Developing Organizational Capabilities for BusinessTransformation. Knowledge and Process Management, 7 (2), pp. 119-129.
11. Benner, M. J. & Tushman, M. L. (2003). Exploitation, exploration, and process management: The productivity dilemma revisited. The Academy of Management Review, 28 (2), pp. 238-256.
12. Bharati, P., Zhang, W., & Chaudhury, A. (2015). Better Knowledge with Social Media? Exploring the Roles of Social Capital and Organizational Knowledge Management. Journal of Knowledge Management, 19 (3), pp. 456-475.
13. Birkinshaw, J. & Gupta, K. (2013). Clarifying the distinctive contribution of ambidexterity to the field of organization studies. The Academy of Management Perspectives, 27 (4), pp. 287–298.
14. Bolivar- Ramos, M. T., García-Morales, V. J., & Garcia-Sanchez, E. (2012). Technological distinctive competencies and organizational learning: Effects on organizational innovation to improve firm performance. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 29 (3), pp. 331-357.
15. Camisón, C. & Forés, B. (2010). Knowledge absorptive capacity: New insights for its conceptualization and measurement. Journal of Business Research, 63 (7), pp. 707-715.
16. Chang, C. H., Chen, Y. S., & Lin, M. J. J. (2014). Determinants of absorptive capacity: contrasting manufacturing vs services enterprises. R & D Management, 44 (5), pp. 466-483.
17. Charles, H. (2002). International Business. New York: McGraw- Hill.
18. Cohen, W. M. & Levinthal, D. A. (1990). Absorptive capacity: A new perspective on learning and innovation. Administrative Science Quarterly 35, pp. 128–152.
19. Cooper, V. A. & Molla, A. (2014). Absorptive Capacity and Contextual Factors that Influence Green IT Assimilation. Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 18 (3), pp. 271-288.
20. Datta, A. (2011). Review and extension on ambidexterity: A theoretical model integrating networks and absorptive capacity. Journal of Management and Strategy, 2 (1), pp. 1–22.
21. Dong, J. Q., McCarthy, K. J., & Schoenmakers, W. W. M. E. (2017). How central is too central? Organizing inter organizational collaboration networks for breakthrough innovation. J. Prod. Innov. Manag, (in press).
22. Dong, J. Q. & Yang, C. H. (2016). Being central is a double-edged sword: knowledge network centrality and new product development in U.S. pharmaceutical industry. Technol. Forecast. Soc. Chang, 113 (1B), pp. 379–385.
23. Dong, W., Zhongfeng, S., & Dongtao, Y. (2011). Organizational culture and knowledge creation capability. Journal of knowledge management, 15 (3), pp. 363-373.
24. Duncan, R. B. (1976). The ambidextrous organization: designing dual structures for innovation, in Killman, R. H., Pondy, L. R., Slevin, D., (Eds.). The Management of Organization, New York, North-Holland, pp. 167–188.
25. Flatten, T. C., Greve, G. I., & Brettel, M. (2011). Absorptive capacity and firm performance in SMEs: The mediating influence of strategic alliances. European Management Review, 8 (2), pp. 137–152.
26. Gibson, C. B. & Birkinshaw, J. (2004). The Antecedents, Consequences, and Mediating Role of Organizational Ambidexterity. Academy of Management Journal, 47 (2), pp. 209-226.
27. Gupta, A. K., Smith, K. G., & Shalley, C. E. (2006). The interplay between exploration and exploitation. The Academy of Management Journal Archive, 49 (4), pp. 693–706.
28. He, Z. L. & Wong, P. K. (2004). Exploration vs. exploitation: An empirical test of the ambidexterity hypothesis. Organization science, 15 (4), pp. 481-494.
29. Jansen, J. J. P., Van den Bosch, F. A. J., & Volberda, H. W. (2005). Managing Potential and Realized Absorptive Capacity: How do Organizational Antecedents Matter?. Academy of Management Journal, 48 (6), pp. 999- 1015.
30. Jiménez-Barrionuevo, M. M., García-Morales, V. J., & Molina, L. M. (2011). Validation of an instrument to measure absorptive capacity. Technovation, 31 (5), pp. 190- 202.
31. Jing, F., Gayle, F., & Avery, C. (2008). Missing Links in Understanding the Relationship between Leadership and Organizational Performance. International Business & Economics Research Journal, 7 (5), pp. 65-78.
32. Klinger, N. (2016). Organizational Ambidexterity and Absorptive Capacity, Otago Management Graduate Review, 14, pp. 21-30.
33. Kyrgidou, L. P. & Petridou, E. (2011). The effect of competence exploration and competence exploitation on strategic entrepreneurship. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 23 (6), pp. 697-713.
34. Lane, P., Salk, J., & Lyles, A. (2001). IJV Learning and Performance. Strategic Management Journal, 22 (12), pp. 1139-1161.
35. Lau, A. K. W. & Lo, W. (2015). Regional innovation system, absorptive capacity and innovation, performance: An empirical study. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 92 (2), pp. 99–114.
36. Lavie, D., Stettner, U., & Tushman, M. L. (2010). Exploration and exploitation within and across organizations. The Academy of Management Annals, 4 (1), pp. 109–155.
37. Leal-Rodríguez, A. L., Ariza-Montes, A., Roldán, J. L., & Leal-Millán, A. (2014). Absorptive capacity, innovation and cultural barriers: a conditional mediation model. Journal of Business Research, 67, pp. 763–768.
38. Leal-Rodríguez, A. L., Leal-Millán, A., Roldán-Salgueiro, J. L., & Ortega-Gutiérrez, J. (2014). Knowledge management, relational learning and the effectiveness of innovation outcomes. Serv. Ind. J, 33, pp 1294–1311.
39. Leal-Rodríguez, A. L., Roldán, J. L., Leal, A. G., & Ortega-Gutierrez, J. (2013). Knowledgemanagement, relational learning, and the effectiveness of innovation outcomes. The Service Industries Journal, 33 (13), pp. 1294–1311.
40. Lee, V. H., Ooi, K. B., Chong, A. Y. L., & Seow, C. (2014). Creating Technological Innovation via Green Supply Chain Management: An Empirical Analysis, Expert Systemswith Applications, 41 (16), pp. 6983-6994.
41. Lei D, Hitt M., & Bettis R. (1996). Dynamic core competences through Meta – learning and strategic context. Journal of management. Vol. 22, pp. 433-455.
42. Levinthal, D. & March, J. (1993). The Myopia of Learning. Strategic Management Journal, 14 (52), 95-112.
43. Lin, H. -E. & McDonough, E. (2011). Investigating the role of leadership and organizational culture in fostering innovation ambidexterity. IEEE Trans-actions on Engineering Management, 58, pp. 497–509.
44. Lubatkin, H., simsek, Z., Ling, Y., & Veiga, F. (2006). Ambidexterity and Performance in SM Sized Firms: The Pivotal Role of Top Management Team Behavioral Integration. Journal of Management, 32 (5), pp. 646-672.
45. March, J. G. (1991). Exploration and exploitation in organizational learning. Organization Science, 2 (1), pp. 71–87.
46. McGrath, R. G. (2001). Exploratory learning, innovative capacity and managerial oversight. Academy of Management Journal, 44 (1), pp. 118–131.
47. Murovec, N. & Prodan, I. (2009). Absorptive capacity, its determinants, and influence on innovation output: Cross-cultural validation of the structural model. Technovation, 29 (12), pp. 859-872.
48. O'Reilly, C. A. & Tushman, M. L. (2013). Organizational ambidexterity: Past, present, and future. Academy of Management Perspectives, 27 (4), pp. 324-338.
49. Patterson, M. G., West, M. A., Shackleton, V. J., Dawson, J. F., Lawthom, R., Maitlis, S., Robinson, D. L., & Wallace, A. M. (2005). Validating the organizational climate measure: links to managerial practices productivity and innovation. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 26, pp. 379–408.
50. Preacher, K. & Hayes, A. (2004). SPSS and SAS procedures for estimating indirect effects in simple mediation models. Behavior Research Methods, Instruments, & Computers, 36 (4), pp. 717-731.
51. Raisch, S. & Birkinshaw, J. (2008). Organizational ambidexterity: Antecedents outcomes and moderators. Journal of Management, 34 (3), pp. 275–409.
52. Roskin, R. (1986). corporate culture revolution: the management development imperative. Journal of Managerial Psychology. 1 (2), pp. 3-9.
53. Savino, T., Messeni Petruzzelli, A. M., & Albino, V. (2017). Search and recombination process to innovate: a review of the empirical evidence and a research agenda. Int. J. Manag. Rev, 19 (1), pp. 54–75.
54. Schein, E. H. (1990). Organizational culture. American Psychologist, 45, 109–119.
55. Schulze, P., Heinemann, F., & Abedin, A. (2008). Balancing exploitation and exploration: Organizational antecedents and performance effects of ambidexterity. Best Paper Proceedings of the Academy of Management. 23 (3), pp. 123-136.
56. Senge, P. (1990). The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization. New York. Doubleday.
57. Simsek, Z., Heavey, C., Veiga, J. F., & Souder, D. (2009). A typology for aligning organizational ambidexterity's conceptualizations, antecedents, and outcomes. Journal of Management Studies, 46 (5), pp. 864-894.
58. Sinkula, J. M., Baker, W. E., & Noordewier, T. (1997). A framework for market-based organizational learning: linking values, knowledge, and behavior. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 25, pp. 305–318.
59. Sollberger, B. A. (2006). Wissenskultur: Erfolgsfaktor für ein ganzheitliches Wissensmanagement. Journal of Research in Human Resource Management, 21 (4), pp. 408-411.
60. Spithoven, A., Clarysse, B., & Knockaert, M. (2011). Building absorptive capacity to organize inbound openinnovation in traditional industries. Technovation, 31, pp. 10–21.
61. Tsai, W. (2001). Knowledge transfer in intraorganisational networks: Effects of network position and absorptive capacity on business-unit innovation and performance. Academy of Management Journal, 44 (5), pp. 996–1004.
62. Van den Bosch, F. A., Volberda, H. W., & de Boer, M. (1999). Coevolution of Firm Absorptive Capacity and Knowledge Environment: Organizational Forms and Combinative Capabilities. Organization Science, pp. 551-568.
63. Wang, C. L. & Rafiq, M. (2014). Ambidextrous Organizational Culture, Contextual Ambidexterity and New Product Innovation: A Comparative Study of UK and Chinese High‐tech Firms. British Journal of management, 25 (1), pp. 58-76.
64. Young Lee, J., Kim, J., & Jeung, W. (2016). How Ambidextrous Organizational Culture Affects Job Performance. Academy Of Management Proceedings, 13 (2), pp. 23-39.
65. Zahra, S. A. & George, G. (2002). Absorptive capacity: A review, reconceptualization and extension. Academy of Management Review, 27 (2), pp. 185–203.