8. Armstrong, J. (1997). Stewardship and public service. Canada Journal Of Business Ethics, 68, pp. 145–259.
9. Bordbar, G., Mousavi, M., & Moradi, B. (1391). Analysis of the training needs of employees using fuzzy TOPSIS, fuzzy DEMATEL (the case of South Khorasan). Studies Of Educational Planning, 1(1), pp. 105–129.
10. Choi, J. & Wang, H. (2007). The Promise of a Managerial Values Approach to Corporate Philanthropy. Journal Of Business Ethics, 75(4), pp. 345–359.
11. Davis, J. H., Schoorman, F. D., & Donaldson, L. (1997). Toward a Stewardship Theory of Management. Academy Of Management Review, 22(1), pp. 20–47.
12. Denhardt, R. B., & Denhardt, J. V. ( 2003). The New Public Service: Serving rather than steering. Public Administration Review, 60( 6), pp.549– 559
13. Dodman & Kathleen (2001). Facilitating more servant leadership. Presented at the CASE-ACEEA National Conference,Twentieth Anniversary proceeding. pp. 1-3.
14. Donaldson, L. & Davis, J. H. (1991). Stewardship Theory or Agency Theory: CEO Governance and Shareholder Returns. Australian Journal Of Management, 16(1), pp. 49–64.
15. Eddleston, K. A. & Kellermanns, F. W. (2007). Destructive and productive family relationships: A stewardship theory perspective. Journal Of Business Venturing, 22(4), pp. 545–565.
16. Greenleaf, R. F. F. (1970). The Servant as leader. Indiana Polis,IN: The Greeleaf Center, pp. 79-85.
17. Hernandez, M. (2012). Toward an Understanding of the Psychology of Stewardship. Academy Of Management Review, 37(2), pp. 172–193.
18. Johnson, J. W. (1996). Linking Employee Perceptions of Service Climate to Customer Satisfaction. Personnel Psychology, 49(4), pp. 831–851.
19. Kim, C. & Mauborgne, R. (2003). Fair process: Managing in the knowledge economy. Harvard Business Review, pp. 1-11.
20. Lange, D. (2008). A Multidimensional Conceptualization of Organizational Corruption Control. Academy Of Management Review, 33(3), pp. 710–729.
21. Lawshe, C. H. (1975). A Quantitative Approach to Content Validity1. Personnel Psychology, 28(4), pp. 563–575.
22. Lehto, A. (2013). Exploring organizational service orientation: A preliminary analysis in the retail industry, Department of Marketing, pp. 1-61.
23. Lin, R. J. (2013). Using fuzzy DEMATEL to evaluate the green supply chain management practices. Journal Of Cleaner Production, 40, pp. 32–39.
24. Lytle, R. S., Hom, P. W., & Mokwa, M. P. (1998). SERV∗OR: A managerial measure of organizational service-orientation. Journal Of Retailing, 74(4), pp. 455–489.
25. Marvel, M. K. & Marvel, H. P. (2008). Government-to-Government Contracting: Stewardship, Agency, and Substitution. International Public Management Journal, 11(2), pp. 171–192.
26. Müller, R. & Turner, J. R. (2005). The impact of principal–agent relationship and contract type on communication between project owner and manager. International Journal Of Project Management, 23(5), pp. 398–403.
27. Nooteboom, B. (2007). Social capital, institutions and trust. Review Of Social Economy, 65(1), pp. 29–53.
28. Schein, E. H. (2010). Organizational Culture and Leadership (4 edition). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, pp. 1-446.
29. Segal, L. & Lehrer, M. (2012). The Institutionalization of Stewardship: Theory, Propositions, and Insights from Change in the Edmonton Public Schools. Organization Studies, 33(2), pp. 169–201.
30. Slyke, D. M. V. (2007). Agents or Stewards: Using Theory to Understand the Government-Nonprofit Social Service Contracting Relationship. Journal Of Public Administration Research And Theory, 17(2), pp. 157–187.
31. Timney, Mary M. (1999). The Imperative of Theory in public Administration practice. PA Times: SAGE, 3(7), pp. 18–37.
32. Vlaar, P. W. L., Bosch, F. A. J. V. den., & Volberda, H. W. (2007). On the Evolution of Trust, Distrust, and Formal Coordination and Control in Interorganizational RelationshipsToward an Integrative Framework. ResearchGate, 32(4), pp. 407–428.
33. Winston, B. (2003). Extending Patterson’s servant leadership model: explaining how leaders and flowers interact in a circular model. Regent University: Virginia Beach, 13(1), pp. 69–72.