نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 دانشجوی کارشناسیارشد، دانشکدة مدیریت و حسابداری، دانشگاه هرمزگان، بندرعباس، ایران
2 استادیار، دانشکدة مدیریت و حسابداری، دانشگاه هرمزگان، بندرعباس، ایران
3 استادیار، دانشکدة مدیریت و حسابداری، دانشگاه علامه طباطبائی، تهران، ایران
10. Aleassa & Megdadi (2014). "Workplace bullying and unethical behaviors: A mediating model", International Journal of Business and Management, 9(3), pp. 157-169.
11. An, Yuseon & Jiyeon Kang (2016). "Relationship between organizational culture and workplace bullying among Korean nurses", Asian nursing research 10.3, pp. 234-239.
12. Arenas, A., Giorgi, G., Montani, F., Mancuso, S., Perez, J. F., Mucci, N., & Arcangeli, G. (2015). "Workplace bullying in a sample of Italian and Spanish employees and its relationship with job satisfaction, and psychological well-being", Frontiers in psychology, 6, pp. 1-10.
13. Attell, B. K., Brown, K. K., & Treiber, L. A. (2017). "Workplace bullying, perceived job stressors, and psychological distress: Gender and race differences in the stress process", Social Science Research, pp. 1-12.
14. Catley, B., Bentley, T., Forsyth, D., Cooper-Thomas, H., Gardner, D., O'Driscoll, M., & Trenberth, L. (2014). "Managing workplace bullying in New Zealand: Perspectives from occupational health and safety practitioners", Journal of Management & Organization, 19(05), pp. 598-612.
15. Chirilă, T. & Constantin, T. (2013). "Understanding workplace bullying phenomenon through its concepts: A literature Review", Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 84, pp. 1175-1179.
16. Elçi, M., Erdilek, M. K., Alpkan, L., & Şener, İ. (2014). "The mediating role of mobbing on the relationship between organizational silence and turnover intention", Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 150, pp. 455-464.
17. Ertureten, A., Cemalcilar, Z, & Aycan, Z. (2013). "The Relationship of Downward Mobbing with Leadership Style and Organizational Attitudes", Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 116, Issue 1, pp. 205-216.
18. Gardner, D., Bentley, T. A., Catley, B. E., Cooper-Thomas, H., O'Driscoll, M. P., & Trenberth, L. (2013). "Ethnicity, workplace bullying, social support and psychological strain in Aotearoa/New Zealand", 42(1), pp. 1-10.
19. Giorgi, G. (2012). "Workplace bullying in academia creates a negative work environment: An italian study", Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, 24, pp. 261-275.
20. Kaya Cicerali, L. & Cicerali, E. E. (2016). "A qualitative study on how Swedish organizations deal with workplace bullying", Nordic Psychology, 68(2), pp. 87-99.
21. Laschinger, H. K. & Fida, R. (2014). "A time-lagged analysis of the effect of authentic leadership on workplace bullying, burnout, and occupational turnover intentions", European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, Vol. 23, No. 5, pp. 739–753.
22. Leach, L. S., Poyser, C., & Butterworth, P. (2016). "Workplace bullying and the association with suicidal ideation/thoughts and behaviour: a systematic review", Occupational and environmental medicine, oemed-2016. Pp. 1-8.
23. Motsei, N. & Nkomo, S. M. (2016). "Antecedents of Bullying in the South African Workplace: Societal Context Matters", Africa Journal of Management, 2(1), pp. 50-72.
24. Park, J. H. & Ono, M. (2016). "Effects of workplace bullying on work engagement and health: The mediating role of job insecurity", The International Journal of Human Resource Management, pp. 1-24.
25. Podsiadly, A. & Gamian-Wilk, M. (2017). "Personality traits as predictors or outcomes of being exposed to bullying in the workplace", Personality and Individual Differences, 115, pp. 43-49.
26. Qureshi, M. I., Rasli, A. M., & Zaman, K. (2014). "A new trilogy to understand the relationship among organizational climate, workplace bullying and employee health", Arab Economic and Business Journal, 9(2), pp. 133-146.
27. Ritzman, M. E. (2016). "Bullying behind bars: a preliminary study of human resources professionals and workplace bullying in corrections", Journal of Aggression, Conflict and Peace Research, 8(2), pp. 137-146.
28. Samnani, A. K. & Singh, P. (2012). "20 years of workplace bullying research: a review of the antecedents and consequences of bullying in the workplace", Aggression and Violent Behavior, 17(6), pp. 581-589.
29. Van den Brande, W., Baillien, E., De Witte, H., Vander Elst, T., & Godderis, L. (2016). "The role of work stressors, coping strategies and coping resources in the process of workplace bullying: A systematic review and development of a comprehensive model", Aggression and violent behavior, 29, pp. 61-71.