10. Cannady, Y. (2014). Valued project team leader and preferred communication methods in virtual teams, Capella University, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing.
11. Cohen, S.G. (2003). Virtual teams that work: Creating conditions for virtual team effectiveness, San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
12. Connaughton, S. and Daly, J. (2004). Identification with leader: A comparison of perceptions of identification among geographically dispersed and co-located teams, Corporate Communications: An International Journal, 9(2): 89-103.
13. Duarte, D.L. (2001). Mastering virtual teams: Strategies, tools, and techniques that succeed (2nd ed.),San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
14. Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. F. (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of marketing research, 39-50.
15. Gajendran, R. and Joshi, A. (2012). Innovation in globally distributed teams: The role of LMX, communication frequency, and member influence on team decisions, Journal of Applied Psychology, 97(6): 1252-1261.
16. Gareis, E. (2006). Virtual teams: A comparison of online communication channels, The Journal of Language for International Business, 17(2): 6-21.
17. Goodbody, J. (2005). Critical Success Factors for Global Virtual Teams, Strategic Communication Management.
18. Grosse, C. (2002). Managing communication within virtual intercultural teams, Business Communication Quarterly, 65(4): 22-38.
19. Guss, C. (1998). Virtual project management: Tools and the trade, Project Management Journal, 29(1): 22.
20. Hernandez, M. and Eberly, M. (2011). The loci and mechanisms of leadership: Exploring a more comprehensive view of leadership theory, The Leadership Quarterly, 22(6): 1165-1185.
21. Huang, Yen-Chih and Rong, M.A. (2008). Exploitative learning in project teams: Do cognitive capability and strategic orientations act as moderator variables?, International Journal of Project Management 33: 760-771.
22. Hulland, J. (1999). Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: A review of four recent studies. Strategic management journal, 20(2), 195-204.
23. Hunsaker, P. and Hunsaker, J. (2008). Virtual Teams: A Leaders Guide, Team Performance Management, 14(1/2): 86-101.
24. Kaya, M. (2013). The effects of perceived organizational justice on police job satisfaction, job involvement and job stress, Spalding Uniyersity, 59-61.
25. Kross, E. and Verduyn, P. (2013). Facebook use predicts declines in subjective well-being in young adults, Plos One, 8(8).
26. Lambert, E.G. (2010). Take this job and shove it: An exploratory study of turnover intent among jail staff, Journal of Criminal Justice, 38: 139-148.
27. Lee, M, (2014). Leading Virtual Project Teams: Adapting Leadership Theories and Communications techniques to 21st Century Organizations, Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 17.
28. McLaughlin, M. (2008). The new encyclopedia of icebreakers, San Francisco: Wiley.
29. Meyer, J.P. (1991). A three-component conceptualization of organizational commitment, Human Resource Management Review, 1(1): 61-89.
30. Nydegger, R.P. (2010). Challenges in managing virtual teams, Journal of Business and Economics Research, 8(3): 69-82.
31. O’Neill, T. and Hambley, L. (2007). Virtual team leadership: The effects of leadership styleand communication medium on team interaction styles and outcomes, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 103: 1-20.
32. Paul, D. (2006). Collaborative activities in virtual settings: A knowledge management perspective of telemedicine, Journal of Information Systems, 22(4): 143-176.
33. Pauleen, D.J. (2001). Facilitating virtual team relationships via Internet and conventional communication channels, Internet Research, 11(3): 190-202.
34. Pulakos, E. (2000). Adaptability in the work place: Development of a taxonomy of adaptive performance, Journal of Applied Psychology, 85, 612-624.
35. Santos, J. (2013). Designing and leading virtual teams, working paper, Insead University.
36. Shah, M, Akhtar, G., Zafar, H., & Riaz, AShah M.J., R.M. (2012). Job Satisfaction and Motivation of Teachers of Public Educational Institutions, International Journal of Business and Social Science, 18.
37. Svensson, J. (2006). Speech acts, communication problems and fighter pilot team performance, Ergonomics, 49: 1226-1237.
38. Tavcar, J.Z. (2005). Skills for effective communication and work in global product development, Journal of Engineering Design, 16: 557-576.
39. Wang, M. (2011). Understanding newcomers’ adaptability and work-related outcomes: Testing the mediating roles of perceived P-E fit variables, Personnel Psychology, 163-189.
40. Yael, Z.ofi (2011). A Manager’s Guide to Virtual Teams, New York: American Management Association.
41. Zaccaro, S & Bader, P.Zaccaro, (2003). E-Leadership and the Challenges of Leading E-Teams: Minimizing the Bad and Maximizing the Good, Organizational Dynamics, 377-387.
42. Zakaria, N.A. (2004). Working together apart? Building a knowledge-sharing culture for global virtual teams, Creativity and Innovation Management, 13(1): 15-29.
43. Zhang, S. and Tremaine, M. (2009). Occurrence and effects of leader delegation in virtual software teams, International Journal of E-Collaboration, 5(1): 47-68.