10. Bengston, D. N. (2013). Horizon scanning for environmental foresight: a review of issues and approaches. United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station.
11. Cassis, Y. & Minoglou, I. P. (Eds.) (2005). Entrepreneurship in theory and history. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
12. Choo, C. W. (2001). Environmental scanning as information seeking and organizational learning. Information Research, 7 (1), pp. 1-7.
13. Elenkov, D. S. (1997). Strategic uncertainty and environmental scanning: The case for institutional influences on scanning behavior. Strategic management journal, 287-302.
14. EURYDICE. (2008). Higher Education Governance in Europe (Policies, structures, funding and academic staff). Available At: http://www.eurydice.org.
15. Habegger, B. (2009). Horizon scanning in government. Zurich: Centre for Security Studies. Retrieved June, 17, 2009.
16. Kuratko, D. F. (2005). The emergence of entrepreneurship education: Development, trends, and challenges. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, 29 (5), pp. 577-598.
17. Kumar. B. (2013). Important Needs and Importance of Environmental Scanning. Available at: http://www.preservearticles.com
18. Kao, R. W. (1993). Defining entrepreneurship: past, present and?, Creativity and Innovation Management, 2 (1), pp. 69-70.
19. Mašovi, S., Saračević, M., Kamberović, H., & Međedović, E. (2011). Modern trends in higher education and the future of e-learning. In ITRO-conference: Information technology and development of education (pp. 321-326).
20. Mintz, Steven. (2013). The Future Is Now: 15 Innovations to Watch For. The chronicle of higher education (https://www.chronicle.com).
21. HEFCE. (2016). available at: http://www.hefce.ac.uk/
22. Ogundele, O. J. K. & Abiola, J. O. (2012). Entrepreneurship and National development: A Proposal for evangelistic agenda. European Scientific Journal, 8 (6).
23. Sutherland, W. J. & Woodroof, H. J. (2009). The need for environmental horizon scanning. Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 24 (10), pp 523-527.
24. Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). (2016).
25. Van Rij, V. (2010). Joint horizon scanning: identifying common strategic choices and questions for knowledge. Science and Public Policy, 37 (1), pp. 7-18.
26. Williamson, B. (2018). the hidden architecture of higher education: building a big data infrastructure for the ‘smarter university’. International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education, 15 (1), p. 12.Yin, H. K. (2005). Singapore's Risk Assessment and Horizon Scanning Project - An Update. Research & Development Defence Science and Technology Agency.