10. Danes, S. M., Matzek, A. E., & Werbel, J. D. (2010). Spousal context during the venture creation process. In Entrepreneurship and Family Business (pp. 113-161).
11. De Carolis, D. M., Litzky, B. E., & Eddleston, K. A. (2009). Why networks enhance the progress of new venture creation: The influence of social capital and cognition. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, 33(2), 527-545
12. Dimov, D. (2010). Nascent entrepreneurs and venture emergence: Opportunity confidence, human capital, and early planning. Journal of Management Studies, 47 (6), pp. 1123-1153.
13. Hack, A., von Bieberstein, F., & Kraiczy, N. D. (2016). Reference point formation and new venture creation. Small Business Economics, 46 (3), pp. 447-465.
14. Hmieleski, K. M. (2009). Entrepreneur improvisational behavior and new venture performance: A social cognitive perspective. Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, 29(5), 1
15. Hockerts, K., Mair, J., & Robinson, J. (Eds.). (2010). Values and opportunities in social entrepreneurship. Springer.
16. James, N. & Gudmundsson, A. (2011). Entrepreneur optimism and the new venture creation process. Journal of Asia Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, 7 (2), pp. 52-71.
17. Jensen, S. M. (2012). Psychological Capital: Key to understanding entrepreneurial stress. Economics & Business Journal: Inquiries & Perspecfives, 4 (1), pp. 44-55.
18. Kannadhasan, M., Aramvalarthan, S., & Kumar, B. P. (2014). Relationship among cognitive biases, risk perceptions and individual’s decision to start a venture. Decision, 41(1), 87-98.
19. Kickul, J. & D'Intino, R. S. (2005). Measure for measure: modeling entrepreneurial self-efficacy onto instrumental tasks within the new venture creation process. New England Journal of Entrepreneurship, 8 (2), pp. 39-47.
20. Köllinger, P., Minniti, M., & Schade, C. (2005). Entrepreneurial overconfidence: Evidence from a CART approach (No. 465). DIW Discussion Papers
21. Liang, C. L. K. & Dunn, P. (2011). Satisfaction or business savvy -Examining the outcome of new venture creation with respect to entrepreneurial characteristics, expectation, optimism, realism, and pessimism. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal, 17 (2).
22. Lomax, R. G. & Schumacker, R. E. (2004). A beginner's guide to structural equation modeling. Psychology press.
23. Lukito, C. P. (2018). Hubungan hope, self-efficacy, resilience, Dan optimism dengan entrepreneurial intention mahasisva Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Kristen Petra. Agora, 6 (2).
24. Luthans, B. C., Luthans, K. W., & Jensen, S. M. (2012). The impact of business school students’ psychological capital on academic performance. Journal of Education for Business, 87 (5), pp. 253-259.
25. Ming, Z. & Zuguang, H. (2013). The entrepreneurial psychological capital and the study of entrepreneurship. In Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII), 2013 6th International Conference on (Vol. 2, pp. 135-137). IEEE.
26. Morrow, R. (2006). Hope, entrepreneurship and foresight. Regional frontiers of entrepreneurship research: Swinburne University, pp. 606-618.
27. Naktiyok, A., Karabey, C. N., & Gulluce, A. C. (2010). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy and entrepreneurial intention: the Turkish case. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 6 (4), pp. 419-435.
28. Ozaralli, N. & Rivenburgh, N. K. (2016). Entrepreneurial intention: antecedents to entrepreneurial behavior in the USA and Turkey. Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 6 (1), p. 3.
29. Page, L. F. & Donohue, R. (2004). Positive psychological capital: A preliminary exploration of the construct. Department of management, pp. 1-10.
30. Pease, Peter and Cunningham, James (2016) Entrepreneurial Psychological Capital: A Different Way of Understanding Entrepreneurial Capacity. In: British Academy of Management Conference.
31. Prabhu, V. P., McGuire, S. J., Drost, E. A., & Kwong, K. K. (2012). Proactive personality and entrepreneurial intent: Is entrepreneurial self-efficacy a mediator or moderator? International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, 18 (5), pp. 559-586.
32. Rego, A., Sousa, F., Marques, C., & Cunha, M. P. E. (2012). Retail employees' self-efficacy and hope predicting their positive affect and creativity. European journal of work and organizational psychology, 21 (6), pp. 923-945.
33. Robinson, A. T., & Marino, L. D. (2013). Overconfidence and risk perceptions: do they really matter for venture creation decisions? International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 11(1), 149-168
34. Sebora, T. C. & Tantiukoskula, S. (2011). Psychological Capital and the Entrepreneurial Intention of College Students. Book: International Developments in Management Research, Editors: G. Papanikos, pp. 199-220.
35. Schlaegel, C. & Koenig, M. (2014). Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intent: A Meta–Analytic Test and Integration of Competing Models. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38 (2), pp. 291-332.
36. Storm, G. (2012). Intention, economic opportunity and their impact on venture creation (Doctoral dissertation, University of Missouri-Kansas City).
37. Trevelyan, R. (2011). Self-efficacy and effort in new venture development. Journal of Management & Organization, 17 (1), pp. 2-16.
38. Tsai, K. H., Chang, H. C., & Peng, C. Y. (2016). Extending the link between entrepreneurial self-efficacy and intention: a moderated mediation model. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 12 (2), pp. 445-463.
39. Urban, B. (2012). Tracking the venture creation phases in terms of entrepreneurial self-efficacy: Links to competitiveness of South African ventures. South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences, 15 (4), pp. 352-366.
40. Valli, S., Niittykangas, H., & Haapanen, M. (2009). Positive psychological capital and growth aspirations of entrepreneurs. Frontiers of entrepreneurship research, 29 (4), p. 5.
41. Vazquez, J. L., Naghiu, A., Gutierrez, P., Lanero, A., & Garcia, M. P. (2009). Entrepreneurial potential in the University: intentions and attitudes towards new venture creation. Bulletin UASVM, 66 (2), pp. 507-512.
42. Wu, J. (2009). Entrepreneurial orientation, entrepreneurial intent and new venture creation: Test of a framework in a Chinese context (Doctoral dissertation, Virginia Tech).’
43. Yang, Y. & Danes, S. M. (2015). Resiliency and resilience process of entrepreneurs in new venture creation. Entrepreneurship Research Journal, 5 (1), pp. 1-30.
44. Zahra, S. A., Yavuz, R. I., & Ucbasaran, D. (2006). How much do you trust me? The dark side of relational trust in new business creation in established companies. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, 30(4), 541-559.